Eleven.

Date night with Normani.

Your POV

"Y/N, you've fixed you hair over a thousand times. You look beautiful. I still can't believe you dyed it. Now, people are going to be confused," my mom said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

A/N: how your hair is dyed

A/N: how your hair is dyed... obviously.

"Go before you're late," Jay said pushing me towards the door with Sir in his arms. Sir reached out for me, so I took him. I gave him a couple of kisses before handing him back to Jay. I took deep breath as I walked with Julius and a few other security guards. I sent Normani a quick text that I'd be there in a few as I got in the truck. I sat in the back and relaxed a bit before going to see Normani.

"We're here," Julius said and stopped the truck. I was nervous all over again. Normani was standing there waiting for me.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I mumbled as someone took a picture of me with their flash on in my face. It took a few seconds before I was able to see. It was some dickhead paparazzi. Julius moved him out of the way so I could go inside. A huge swarm of paps comes out just as I walked in the door and over to Normani.

"You really know how to draw a crowd," Normani said referring to the constant flash going on outside.

"Sorry about that," I told her and she just smiled, "you look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you. So do you," she said making me blush a little.

"Ms. Hamilton, your table is now ready. Sorry for the delay," a hostess said. We followed her to the table. It was in more of a secluded area which was great because I hated people.

"Can I start you two off with something to drink?" she asked.

"We'll have a bottle your best red wine," Normani said. The hostess nodded.

"You two can look over the menu while I get the wine for you," the hostess said before walking away.

"Red wine?" I asked.

"What about it?"

"You don't seem like the type to like it," I told her biting my bottom lip nervously.

"I'm not," she said looking up from the menu to me, "but you like it." I didn't say anything. I just glanced over the menu.

"What made you dye and straighten your hair?" she asked.

"Wanted to try something different."

"I like it. Especially in the low ponytail," she said smiling at me.

"Nothing compares to the infamous bob that the Normani always tends to slay effortlessly," I told her and she blushed. The waitress came back and sat two wine glasses down, before showing Normani two types of wine. Normani looked as if she knew what she was doing when she picked on. The waitress smiled at her and poured the wine into the glasses. She walked away to put the other wine bottle away and came back to get our order. We told her our order and she happily took them.