Twenty.

Beyoncé's POV

I nervously tapped my foot against the floor waiting for Y/N to arrive. When she did, I noticed that she dyed her hair back black and she wasn't happy. It was all my fault.

"Hey, how was your flight?" I asked her looking at the ground.

"Tiring," she mumbled not looking at me.

"Come, I'll show you the pool house," I told her and went to grab her bag, but she stopped me.

"It's fine. I got it," she replied picking up her bag. She followed behind me. I slid the glass door open and we walked outside. We walked across the backyard with a deadly silence between us. I opened the door to the pool house and she stepped.

"The second floor is the bed room and the bathroom. This floor has the living room, kitchen, bathroom and there's a little room with old video games and new ones in it. I thought that you would like it," I told her and she just nodded, "I'll let you get settled in. The kids will be here in a few."

"Why didn't you just hire a nanny or something?" she asked.

"They wanted you," I replied.

"Okay," she replied and walked off. I face palmed and groaned. I walked outside and shook my head.

"They wanted you' Really, Bey? I could've told her the truth right there, but I didn't. Nice going, Bey. Now you look like a fucking lunatic," I told myself and shook my head again. Jay walked out with the twins in both arms and Blue had an attitude.

"Blue, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I just want Y/N."

"Well here I am, baby Blue," Y/N said and Blue ran over to her.

"Hey, baby. I missed you so much," Y/N said kissing her face making my heart happy. Sir and Rumi started cheering and wanted to get out of Jay's arms.

"I missed you, too. Look my tooth is loose," she told her older sister as she wiggled her tooth.

"The tooth fairy might come to visit. What do you wanna do? It's a long time before the performance," Y/N asked.

"I just wanna cuddle with you."

"Yay because I've missed my Blue cuddles," Y/N said picking her up.

"I love you so much," Blue said holding onto Y/N.

"I love you so much more," Y/N said hugging her younger sister and began to walk back to the pool house.

"Um wait. We're about to have lunch," I said, "You should join us."

"Come on , Y/N. I have new toys I wanna show you," Blue said eagerly and jumped down.

"Okay, Blue," She replied. Sir started getting upset and cried. He reached out for Y/N. Y/N took him and Rumi out of Shawn's arms. He almost immediately stopped crying. He giggled and grabbed her face.

"Hi, baby. I missed you," she told him and turned to Rumi, "hey, my pretty baby girl. I missed you. You owe me some cuddles too."

Rumi giggled and rested her hand on the side of Y/N's face. They locked eyes and it was the most beautiful moment I had seen. A tear started rolling down Y/N's cheek, but Rumi wiped it away and "kissed" her cheek.

"Thank you, Rumi," Y/N said. She held the twins in one arm and held Blue's hand as they walked inside. Y/N played with the twins and Blue while I watched from afar.

"I really fucked up," I said and started to cry. Jay came over to try to touch me and I moved away.

"Y/N, I dare you to do a handstand push up," Blue said and Y/N did it.