Forty One.

Y/N/N is italicized
Noname is bold

Your POV
Next day

"Blue Ivy, if I gotta tell you again about touching my stuff, I'm gonna pop you. Do you understand me?" I said getting annoyed because I wanted to sleep and Jess nor my mom were anywhere to be found. She said she came here to do business, but it was to drop off her kids.

"If you do, I'm telling mommy," she said and I looked at her.

"Blue, I don't care if you tell mama I set her house on fire. I'm gonna pop you if you keep touching my shit. It's that simple," I replied and went to go sit down. The twins were taking a much needed nap and I was wishing Blue would to. As soon as my mom walked in, I heard something break.

"You betta get her before I do," I said completely fed up and just wanted to cuddle with Jess.

"Oh lord," my mom mumbled and went to go see what Blue had broke. I heard her say something followed by a loud pop and Blue's crying.

"Go lay down and take a nap," she said sternly as she walked back in the living room. I sat on the sofa waiting for Jess to come save me.

"What's wrong?" my mom asked.

"Just not having a good day, mama," I whined about to cry because I was honestly just having a shitty day.

"Tell mama what's wrong," she said softly and opened her arms. I crawled over to her and sobbed in her arms.

"Did anything happen?" she asked with her lips resting on my forehead before kissing it softly.

"No, I just woke up in a bad mood."

"Are you telling the truth?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I keep switching, but now I guess I'm co-conscious when it happens. I don't know. I can't base my experience on anyone else's because it's different. They argue back and forth all day long. Some days I'm Y/N/N and some days I'm Noname. I'm fortunate enough to only have two when people have even more, but it's so tiring. I want my body and my mind to be my own, but I doubt that'll ever happen," I replied completely breaking down. She didn't say anything. I mean what could she really have said? "It's gonna be okay?" She just held me until we heard one of the twins walking.

" 'ubby," Rumi said as she got closer to the living room.

" 'ubby," she exclaimed running to me. I smiled softly and picked her up.

"Hi, baby, how was your nap?" I asked. She started babbling, but stopped to look at my face.

"What?" I asked her and she hugged me wrapping her tiny arms around my neck. Of course, I hugged back, but the hug felt strange. We hugged for a long time until she fell asleep again.

"Want me to go lay her down?" my mom asked and I shook my head resting my head on her lap as I held Rumi close. Jess walked in the door with bags. I chuckled softly and shook my head.

I see why you love her. She's so pretty.

Finally something that we can agree on.

Shut up! I was only talking to Y/N.

Calm down, brat. I was agreeing with you

I was it was just me and Y/N again. I hate you.

I wish you'd both shut up. Can I think by myself for a minute?

NO!

"Baby, you okay?" Jess said cupping my face in her soft hands.