hey, this is important.

Hi, readers.

it was brought to my attention by another lovely human being that g!p stories her on wattpad are very insensitive to the trans community. i'd like to apologize to the entire trans community for my stories. it might not be insensitive to all, but there are probably more that find them very insensitive and dehumanizing. for that, i am extremely sorry. i never want someone to feel like their experiences are invalid are not brought up because of the facade g!p stories often put on. they don't cover nearly anything that the community faces. you might think of it affecting them, but it does. It really does.

i apologize to the intersex community as well because g!p stories don't cover the other people that are born intersex. it silences them and invalidates them. about 1-2/100 are born intersex in the us with different variations.

they don't cover the years of pain, hurt, dehumanization that both communities face. they don't cover the body dysmorphia. their voices aren't heard. i write what people want to read not realizing that i'm a big part of the problem. i'm not doing this just cause. i could've just ignored it, but i'd be like everyone else. i'd hate for someone to silence me, so i can't continue to do this to others. as for the stories, i don't know what i'm going to do yet, so i'm going to take a break until i figure out how to rewrite the stories.

once again, i do apologize.

-S