One.

Close to the end of 2017

November 23, 2017

Your POV

Work, class, work, go home, eat, bathe, sleep and repeat. It was starting to get aggravating, but I need money. I was at work looking at the clock just waiting to get off.

"Y/N, why are you just standing around? get to work," The manager, Nicole, said making me roll my eyes.

"Suck my dick," I mumbled. She walked away and I looked back at the clock. I only had five minutes before I went home. Those little five minutes seems to drag on.

"Are you Beyoncé?" a cutie little girl on asked me drawing my attention away from the clock.

"I am not. I'm Y/N," I replied.

"You sure? You look just like her."

"I'm positive. If I were Beyoncé, I wouldn't be working here."

"You sound like her too."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. If you're not her, she could probably be your mommy or your sister. I gotta go. Bye bye," the little girl said running back over to what seemed to be her mother. The watch beeped signaling it was time for me to leave. I clocked out so fast. I hated the job, but I needed money. I walked out and threw my backpack over my shoulder. I walked to my car and hoped in. My phone started ringing. It was my roommate, Jess.

"Yo, that picture that you took and posted on IG is blowing up," she said excitedly.

"What picture?" I asked starting my car.

"The one where you copied Beyoncé's Lil Kim look. Go look. Bitch, you got fucking over five hundred thousand likes and the same amount of comments. I'll see you when you get home."

"Alright, bye," I said and she hung up. I opened the app and she was right.

538,762 likes

538,762 likes

Y/IG/N the queen told me to do it. 😏
view 521,073 comments
errthangyonce  ksksljddkks. bruh this can't be bey. look at the eyes they're blue. homie girl either had surgery or beyoncé got a daughter she not telling us about. 
westanthequeenbey @/beyoncé you got some explaining to do sis.

I was about to turn off my notifications until I saw that Beyoncé had messaged me. At first I was skeptical because it was Beyoncé and she don't even follow anyone to know what's going on. Nor does she post on her own account, but ☕️. I opened the message.

Give me your number.

Why?

So I can call you...