21| Father

My little girl is so so so sleepy today

My little girl is so so so sleepy today. I told Paul I'd help him and Jesse behind the bar, so I was making drinks while having Sof on my hip, her head on my shoulder, completely passed out. She had a paci in her mouth too to keep her asleep.

"Harper, sit." Kyle said then came over to me, "came to save your ass again. You're welcome."

I forgot I had a meeting tonight with my alcohol supplier, just some guy who runs the forms, we're supposed to be talking about partnership for both of my places, and my possible expansion on my ddlg club.

"Still not getting paid." I said as I walked away.

"It's good! I'll take some of Paul's money!"

"Hey!"

I went into my office, shutting the door behind me, then got my sleepy girl settled down on the ground under my desk.

I learned that she really likes to sit under there with her head on my thigh, or just playing with her toys, so I laid out a blanket for her so she wouldn't hurt her knees. She seemed very excited when she saw my set up for her.

She stayed asleep the whole time I got her cozy between my legs, she just cuddled her head into my thigh and stayed totally asleep.

She's so cute.

I petted my hand through her hair, caressing her head, making her hum in her sleep. I don't want to wake her up, she needs her sleep, and I'm fine with just stealing glances at her while she sleeps, but I love when she's awake and with me.

I love my little girl.

There was a knock on my door just after I gathered the rest of my papers. Usually when there's a knock on the door, I will greet the person at the door. Not this time I guess.

"Come in." I said, it's so unprofessional but I don't want to move my princess.

To my surprise Mr. Fizz walked in, the owner of the alcohol supplier I use and potential partner- for work. That was worded wrong.

When I first saw this man, I, myself, was a little scared. He always wears a suit no matter where he is and he talks in a very sharp tone. You would think he disapproves of the whole ddlg community but he doesn't, he says it's a joy to stop in from time to time (when I actually know he's coming) and talks to Nathen, or Cece, or Sadie.

"Ah, looks like you're a little tied down there, Tatum." He chuckled a little. I hate that name, but when it comes to business, there's so need for correction.

"My apologies." I said.

"No problem." He came over to me and I outstretched my hand and shook his, then he sat down on the chair on the other side of my desk.

"I'm surprised to see you, I must say, I was expecting someone else."

"Well, it's always a joy to stop in. My schedule was free anyways, and I happen to be stopping in to see my daughter, a little surprise." He replied.

"Well lucky her." I said with a little smile. "Here are this months and last months sales of your alcohol products sold, and on one night we did a survey for tastings. Majority went to you."

"Excellent." He took the paper and pulled out his glasses, put them on, then read over the paper. "I'm liking the results Tatum. Are you having any deals or discounts? There seems to be a lot of activity."

"Actually, no. We were planning on doing that for the Fourth of July. It's an idea at the back of my head but for now, those are just our regular days."

"Here's my idea, son," he looked back up at me, "we go full partnership. Sure, there can be some other brands of alcohol, the popular ones beside mine, but I want 75% of this place loaded with my products."

"We would deliveries more often too." I said.

"We can get that arranged. I also say we have some cases, bottles maybe, for purchase for people to bring home."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"I've also heard that you are opening a chain of these clubs, my profits can help you move forward much faster, and for that, I'm offering up 200 carts for your choice of alcohol each for the next two moths."

"And the catch is?"

"Nothing. You have been a great customer and hasn't caused any problems. I want to help. And I want to partner up. I know it's sudden but I have the contract here, you don't need to sign it if you have any legal problems."

"It won't hurt to look it over." I said. He smiled wide and passed me the paper. I put it in front of me and began to read through it. It basically mentioned everything Mr. Fizz just told me. No catches. Nothing.

"How does it look?" He asked after a few moments.

"It looks ready to sign." I replied as I reached forward and got a pen, clicking it open.

"Fantastic." I signed in spots I was supposed to, filled in the date, then he signed his signature and date. "I can get your copy over to you as soon as possible." He tucked the paper away then looked back at me and clapped his hands on his knees, "now, I think this calls for a glass of my famous whiskey, hm?"

"I think it does sir." I said with a nod.

He got up before me since I had to get Sof up. He legs went around my hips and her head rolled to the side, I brushed the hair out of her face and fixed her paci from escaping her droopy lips.

I looked over at Mr. Fizz and he looked pale. And in shock.

Did I miss something?

"Are you okay-"

"That's my daughter." He said. I blinked in shock.

"Pardon?"

"That's my daughter."

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Holy-

Sofia told me her last name, and that her dad supplied me, on our first date.

Holy shit.

How did I forget.

I'm guessing he didn't know she was in a relationship?

I don't even know how good of a relationship their in on their own.

Then his face turned to disgust a little.

"She's an... age regressor?"

So... I'm guessing he didn't know about that part of her life either.

I didn't know what to say. I was stunned. And trapped.

Holy shit.

I think I've already said that.

Still.

Holy shit.

Then Sof began to squirm. Mr. Fizz's eyebrows furrowed.

Sofia picked her head up and looked over at me with a sleepy little smile, I squeezed my hand against her thigh and her smile grew.

Then she slowly turned to look over at- well- her dad.

Her pacifier dropped from her mouth and her lips parted.

"I need to go. I'll call you later Tatum." He didn't spare his daughter a second glance, he just walked right out of the office.

"Do you want me to put you down?" I asked my girl. She shook her head no. "What do you want?"

"Lap." She whispered, so I sat back down and let her sit on my lap, she leaned against my chest and took a deep breath. "Cuddles, please daddy."

I'm guessing she doesn't want to talk about what just happened.

So I did the only logical thing.

I cuddled my little one.