a/n: The end is near and the next book

12/2/2022

Hello readers!

The end is in sight! I've been working out how and when I'll end this story and I think there will be 10-15 more chapters until the end of this book (but who knows cuz I tend to overwrite😁). As the manga is still ongoing, my plan was to find a satisfying ending point instead of continuing to drag the story out simply because the MHA story as a whole isn't finished. That said, there are a lot of story threads that I want to make sure I incorporate so I may take a bit longer between updates and those updates will probably be pretty inconsistent. I'll just upload them when they're finished. Sorry. Also I may do a sequel in the future depending on what happens in the MHA story at large. 

I'll be sad to say goodbye to Kana and Shoto, but I've got other books in the works. I thought I would take the time to ask you, my favorites, what story you would like to see me publish next. I've been working here and there on a few, but can't decide which one to fully devote myself to. So leave a comment on which one you'd be most interested in reading; there are brief descriptions below:

*Bakugo x OC: This has a one shot already published on my page. The full story would be a little more in depth and focuses on the plot surrounding the UA spy. It would most likely have similar pacing to Savior, but I'm planning on it being a shorter story: 

Hina Nakamura must spy on her fellow classmates in order to help her father, who works as a spy for the hero commission. But friendly classmates and a certain angry blonde turn out to be more of a distraction than she bargained for. And unbeknownst to her, she's also proving to be a distraction to a boy determined to become the number one hero.

*Midoriya x OC: This one involves a post-high school time skip and would ignore a lot of the major plot lines as well as the potential ending of the MHA story (since we don't know exactly how it will end as of yet): 

All Mayumi Kaminari wants is for someone to see her for something other than her quirk.  But with heroes and villains alike plotting to use her, she begins to doubt that will ever happen. When the one boy she thinks may be different abandons her, she decides to disappear without a trace. Pro hero Deku is tasked with finding and saving a girl he once knew from the support course at UA, who also happens to be Denki Kaminari's cousin. Will he be able to get through to a woman who has given up on the world?

*Hawks x OC: Also has a one-shot published as a bit of a preview. The story of an American student unknowingly thrust into the world of heroes when she is suddenly forced to move to Japan. This one will focus on the LOV/PLF and the hidden side of the Hero Commission.

After the death of her parents, Maia Heyden moves to Japan to live with her aunt, the pro hero and UA teacher, Midnight. Previously headed for the medical field, Maia's future is muddled now that she lives in a country with different rules and regulations regarding quirk use. Not realizing the full potential of her quirk, she is manipulated into training to become a hero and working alongside the enigmatic Hawks. But while she enjoys verbally sparring with the handsome hero, working with him pulls her into the dangerous world of villains.

*Kirishima x OC x Bakugo: A more romance/slice of life style read, not really focusing too much on the overall MHA plot.

Kei Kita wants to be a hero, despite dealing with a lot of insecurities. Her ability to transfer sensations and feelings to those she touches has led to some unique experiences in her 15 years of life. As she makes friends at UA, who will take advantage of her weakness and who will offer protection?

*Red Strings: A collection of one shots set in a soulmate AU. I tried something different while writing these, so they're reader inserts told from a mostly 2nd person perspective. I might publish this one regardless and just randomly update as I add stories.

I know these are all super popular MHA characters for fanfictions, but it's probably because they're the easiest to write about, since they feature heavily throughout the main story. If you have a specific character that you'd like to see more of, please let me know. I love a good challenge and I'd really like to fill a void, if it exists.

I also have 2 non-MHA stories occupying my headspace. One is set in the world of Haikyu, featuring Oikawa and Iwaizumi, entitled The Best of Friends. The other is from Bungo Stray Dogs, featuring Dazai and Chuuya, entitled 2 Dogs, a Bird, and a Mafia War. If you're interested in either of these, let me know!

If you actually read all of that, you're a saint. Thank you for continuing to read this book! I hope you will keep supporting me as I write.