Chapter One

1995

The Jeffreys Family was a Family of four who lived in Cambridge, USA.

The Members were Mark Jeffreys, a big muscular man who owns a House design company.
He has a Wife, Karen Jeffreys and Their Two children, Charla who was Sixteen and Frank who was Thirteen.
Karen has blonde hair and blue eyes. Charla has the same eye color as her father, Dark Sewer hazel and she has Ginger hair while Frank has The Same eye color as his Mother, He has brown long hair as well.

Mark's House Design Company Ended in a Horrible Fire who was set by one of his Rowdy Employees.
Mark had no other choice but to look for another Company House to Continue his Company.
Luckily, He Found a Big Warehouse but it was very far away from Cambridge.
The Big Warehouse was in The Town, Brunchdale.

Brunchdale was a Big Town in The USA. It has a nickname to the Town and That was "Gloomdale".
The Reason why it was Called like that was because Brunchdale is Usually Cloudy and Sometimes very Stormy.
In The Night, Brunchdale becomes very Dark and gloomy so that's why it was called like that.
When Mark hears about Brunchdale, He and his Family decided to move there a month later.

Charla and Frank were upset that they are gonna say goodbye to their friends but Mark tells to them:
- Don't worry, Kids! You'll be meeting new people in Brunchdale. - Said their father.
- But I miss my friends!
- Charla, it's gonna be fine! Don't worry.
Charla sighed and Lays down on the car seats while Frank watches out the window.
When they went into Brunchdale, It was wildly beautiful.
The weather was very Cloudy in the city, especially everywhere in Brunchdale.
They went to their house and unpacked their stuff to their rooms.

Frank started going to Brunchdale High School but he wasn't happy in the first month. He was bullied a lot by Chad Myers, The Jock in The Brunchdale High School and also The leader of the basketball team. He was with his Two Companions, Michael Lewis, A Jerk who cares but The skinny and sexy bodies of Ladies and Louis Smith, A Prankster.
They Tormented him, Calling him a "Girl" because of his Hair.
His Hair was About 6-8 inches but he hasn't got a problem with that so he stays away from Chad's nasty words while with The Mean girls, Katerina Bay, Roxanne Gardens and Eloise Griffin. One year later, He became Best friends with two girls named Gale Evans and Jocelyn Andrews.

Two Years Later, April 25th, 1997

Frank is Now Fifteen and he is now a member of Brunchdale High school's Music Club alongside with his Fellow Mates, Alan, a nerd, Chris, a Buff brown-skin guy and also Gale's Boyfriend and Jocelyn, A Huge Fan of Nirvana, Radiohead and Metallica.

Frank was walking Along in the Corridors in The High School Alongside With His Two Best friends, Gale and Jocelyn.
Frank was wearing a dark grey blouse, black pants and blue and white shoes. Gale was wearing a yellow sweater with green stripes, jeans and red boots. Jocelyn wears a sleeveless black shirt with a nirvana logo, she also wears a dark violet cardigan, a long light violet skirt and also white socks with black shoes.

They talk about Their Problems, Homework, School Drama and other things especially when
Frank talks about his Relationship between him and his Terrible Ex, Irene Plankton.
Irene has brown hair and brown eyes.
Frank and Irene started dating when they were Ten but they Stopped dating when they were Fourteen.
The Reason why is because of Frank announcing his Sexuality.
When Frank came out as Bisexual in 1996, Irene "supports" him,but things turn horrible when Frank finds out that Irene was cheating on him. Frank doesn't understand why she cheated on him. Irene then explains that she was angry at him for liking both men and women. She tells that this was the most disgusting thing she ever heard so she left him so she can never see his disgusting face again, according to her.

Gale and Jocelyn started to call Irene an asshole for doing that.
- Wow What an Asshole Girlfriend you have, That's fucking nuts man! - Said Jocelyn
- If my Girlfriend did that to me! I would have shove my knife into her hymen.
- let's not get very brutal, Jocelyn. We need to be Calm. - Said Gale
Frank, Gale and Jocelyn went into class until the bell rings.

After School, Frank and Gale were watching The boys' Basketball practice.
- Hey Guys! - Said Jocelyn very Sassy. Jocelyn brought her Girlfriend, Sylvie Jacobs along with her.
- Really Jocelyn? You really want to bring your girlfriend along? - Said Frank
- Well Yeah, I need My Lover to be near me!
- Jocelyn, Calm down! - Said Sylvie.
They laughed along with him.
Sylvie Jacobs was a year older than her girlfriend, She has bronze eyes and golden red hair. Jocelyn and Sylvie met each other in October 1994 when Jocelyn was in her first year of high school. Jocelyn was 13 and Sylvie was 14. A year later, they started their relationship and they have been together untill this day.

While Frank was Watching The boys, Frank spots a handsome Basketball player who has a Muscular Physique, Fair Hair and Brown-Red eyes.

In his Mind, when he saw him, he thought he is the most handsome boy that he ever seen.
- Hello? Hello Frank? Earth to Frank! - Said Gale
Frank stopped his distraction and looks at them very annoyed.
They started to Laugh uncontrollably after that.

When Frank got home, Karen and Charla are arguing about College.
Charla is Now Eighteen this year and is arguing to her Mother about College.
- Mom! I just can't Go to College or an University! I don't think I can have a scholarship.
- Don't worry, Charla! there is some College or University that you can attend to and a scholarship! Just please Calm down!
Charla gets Breakdowns whenever she thinks about College or University.