Epilogue

9 months later
May 1998

Jocelyn got out of the hospital and the wounds on her knee are healed and her legs are feeling better. Gale was unfortunately gone from the stab wounds and they were left with crying and sorrow. After that event, nobody talked about the event that happened between May and August of 1997. Frank, Jocelyn and Jade are starting their junior year high school, while Fletcher and Sylvie started their senior year. Chris didn't have a perfect life. Since Gale's death, he started taking pills and drugs just to forget about the death of his lover. He did that for 4 months and starts failling his grades and skipping school.
It got worse and worse for Chris that his parents sent him into an institution in January of 1998. Where he tries to cure himself there.

One day in May of 1998, Frank and Fletcher were sleeping on Frank's bed. Frank was woken up by his cellphone on his desk. Frank gets up, leaving his boyfriend on his bed. He grabs the cell phone from his desk and goes to the living room, so he can not interrupt his boyfriend, while he sleeps. His parents and sister were not home at that day. He picks up the phone and hears Chris' mother's voice through the phone.

- Hello, Frank! - Said Mrs. Davis. - Hello, Mrs. Davis. What's going on? - Answers Frank.
- Well, didn't you know that.. - Mrs. Davis' voice stopped  and stutters.
- What? What is that i don't know? - Frank was concerned and also confused at the same time. - About 2 days ago, Chris, my baby.. - Mrs. Davis stutters again.
- What about Chris? Mrs. Davis what happened to Chris? - Frank shouted on the phone, but when she told him what happened, his eyes were a sign of shock and sadness. - He passed away about 2 days ago from an overdose. They called me about it and me and my husband were heartbroken. I called all of your friends about the news. They were all upset, but the most upset was Jocelyn. She was crying even more than the others and i heard her say to herself " I'm sorry, Chris. I should've let you in this situation ". What was she talking about? - Said Mrs. Davis.
- Nothing! Goodbye!

Frank hangs up on the phone and thinks about the death of Gale. Tears starts drippling down to his face and then he realizes that even though Chris and Gale are dead, they will be together in the afterlife. Fletcher already woke up and came to the living room to see Frank, crying.
- Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay? - Said Fletcher.
- I'm fine! I'm fine! It's just that, Chris died 2 days ago from an overdose. - Said Frank to Fletcher.
Fletcher was startled to hear that from his boyfriend and all he can do was give him a big hug and he cuddles him as Frank weeps on his bulky shoulder.
- Don't worry, babe! He is watching us in heaven, including Gale. He will be together with Gale, forever - Said Fletcher as he kisses his boyfriend's head.