Chapter Eighteen

It was very gloomy and cloudy, when Sylvie went into the complex where Jocelyn's apartment was there. She climbed a lot of stairs all the way to Jocelyn's apartment. She knocked on her door five times before saying:

- Hello, Jocelyn?
Jocelyn's voice appeared behind the door.
- Who is this? - In a tiring voice.
- It's me, Sylvie. I need to talk to you!

Jocelyn opens the front door and let's her in. Sylvie and Jocelyn went into the living room. They sat on the couch and Sylvie begin to speak to her girlfriend.
- So, why haven't you went to therapy even though you have BPD?
- My parents want me to do it, but i just can't. I don't like talking about my relationship with my mother. She tortured me, she abused me, she cursed me with this disorder. She made me have a hard life. But i thought she will be there, forever in that institution when i was twelve, but i was wrong. I couldn't....I couldn't.. - Jocelyn broke down in tears because she just couldnt continue telling her own girlfriend about her abused life. Sylvie gives Jocelyn a big hug and kisses her lips and says to her:
- It's gonna be okay, Jocelyn. It's gonna be okay! Please, stay strong and we will be here for you.
Jocelyn then stares at Sylvie into her own eyes and says:

- Do you want me to say something about my mother?
- What is it? - She said.
- I just killed her. I left her body in her small church.In front of jesus!

When Sylvie heared that her girlfriend killed her own mother, she was both relieved and terrified. Sylvie decided to stay in Jocelyn's for the rest of the night. Sylvie grabs her nokia cellphone, calls her parents that she is going to stay in Jocelyn's for the night. Their parents accepted the offer and she was allowed to stay at her girlfriend's house for the rest of the night. Jocelyn was happy and she kissed Sylvie on the cheek. After they had dinner with Jocelyn's family, Jocelyn and Sylvie started talking when they were on their bed.
- Are you gonna keep the secret, babe?
- Of course. I will keep it into our graves!
Jocelyn and Sylvie kissed before sleeping in the bed together.

At the next morning, Frank was ordering breakfast at a cafe. He ordered 2 eclairs and a glass of peach juice. He ate the sweet eclairs and drank the whole peach juice and then pays the check. Frank looks up at the sky. The clouding were showing a little bit of the sun shining from above.

Frank smiles and goes to  a store to buy Fletcher a little gift for him for his kind loyalty to him. He buys for him a watch which was a little expensive than he expected. He payed for the watch and goes to Fletcher's house to give him the watch. While walking, he then bumps into Michael and Roxanne.

- Watch where you going, gay! - Insulted Roxanne to Frank.
- Yeah, get away from my girlfriend-to-be, dickhead! - Said Michael.
Frank rudely sticks out his tounge towards the bullies and continues to walk to his house. When he went there, he started knocking at the door. Walter answers the door and greets Frank.

- Hey, how is my boy's lover doing? Said walter while messing Frank's hair with his big fingers. Walter let's Frank in the house and asks him:
- Why are you here? And what is that on your hands?
- Oh, i just came here to give your older son a gift for him.
- Okay, he is at his room. - Walter leaves when his wife is calling him to help her. Frank goes and climbs the wooden stairs all the way to his bedroom. Frank opens the door and Fletcher gets jumpscared when he hears the creak that the door makes when Frank opened it.

- Did i scare you, babe? - Said Frank.
- Yeah, you did.
- Nevermind, anyways look at this gift i gave to you.
Frank gave the box to Fletcher. He opened the box and it was the watch that Frank bought for him. Fletcher thanks him and gives him a big bear hug and gives him a kiss.

- Thank you, babe! I love this! I actually needed one because my old one broke.
Frank was suprised and tells him:
- That was kinda weird that you never told me about your old watch.
- So what, why would I tell you about my watches.

Fletcher and Frank laughed and talked before Frank left his house and went to Jocelyn's place.
But first he calls Gale and the two went into Jocelyn's place so they can gossip about the murders. Frank and Gale knocked on Jocelyn's door, but Jade answered instead. Frank and Gale tells Jade about Jocelyn and where she is. Jade said that her older twin sister and her girlfriend went to an adventure somewhere in the big town. Jade was on her pajamas and she was having cocoa. When Frank and Gale went in, they waited for Jocelyn to come back after her adventure.