Chapter Twenty-One

Everyone went home in morning. Frank and Fletcher were walking home together, feeling tired and unwoken. The gay couple were always falling and always get hurt. When they got home, Karen was washing the dishes and cups that are from the sink. Karen heard the front door opening and comes to look. She sees her younger son and his boyfriend, very tired.
- How was the party? - said Karen.
- It was fun and we enjoyed the rest of the night there. - said Frank in a very, very tiring voice.
Karen kisses him and lets him go into his room get some sleep. Fletcher comes along him and they went to Frank's bedroom.
Frank and Fletcher were laying down on Frank's bed. Frank was sleeping while Fletcher was cuddling him. Fletcher then asks Frank:
- Hey babe, can i give you some kisses? Fletcher whispers in his ear.
Frank opens his eyes and wakes up when he hears his soft whisper in his ear.
- Yes, you can.
Fletcher pulls himself closer to Frank and starts kissing multiple time on Frank's cheek. Frank smiles and closes his eyes while Fletcher kisses him. Frank then looks at Fletcher and hugs him. They the look each other, happily and comfortably. Fletcher and Frank stood up and started kissing and touching each other.
They both have breakfast with Frank's family and they walked out of their house, listening to Kate Bush.

Frank and Fletcher were holding hands like best friends and starts melting the words from the lyrics in the song they are listening. They then saw a police car which was driving along the road. Frank and Fletcher looked at the police car, very concerned and then think about the murders again.

- Do you know what's gonna happened to Jocelyn when someone caught her killing them? - said Fletcher.
- They will rather take her to juvenile or an asylum. - said Frank.
Frank and Fletcher then spotted a car, they don't know whose car is that but the teens in it looked familliar. Frank and Fletcher realised that those people are Roxanne and Michael. Fletcher tries to get them but Frank stops him and tells him to leave them alone. Fletcher decided to calm down and Not follow them. They then both kissed before continuing to walk around the neighborhood, minding their business.

The gay couple went to buy two energy drinks at a Café. They went to the central park to hang out and do some fun activities with each other. They cuddle on the bench, they listen to music and danced around.

Meanwhile with Jocelyn, she and Jade were hanging out in their room. Jocelyn was wearing a black hat, holding and squeezing a religious statue. Jade was writing her diary about all the things that happened. Jade then looks at her sister, squeezing the religious statue. Jocelyn squeezed it so much that it breaks. Jade's eyes looked shocked and continues to write on her diary. Jocelyn looks at Jade and says:

- Jade, its okay! I don't have cuts on my hand.
- I'm not looking at you because you broke it. I just kinda don't feel safe with you. Said Jade.
- What do you mean? A concerned Jocelyn asked.
- You literally kill teens that are in our school. What if when everybody comes back to school and they will be concerned about where they are?
Jocelyn rolls her eyes and says that they will probably think they moved away from the town. Jade doesn't trust that thought and she thinks people will think that she is very suspicious.

Jocelyn calms her down and tells her to not worry about it and after she kills all of the bullies, they will tell a big lie that the bullies moved away, even though they are all dead.
Suddenly, Roxanne and Michael's car parked at the complex. The two bullies, who are now lovers are coming to Jocelyn's apartment to just mess with her. Jocelyn hears a knock at the door. Jocelyn and Jade opens the front door to find Roxanne and Michael at their door.

- Hey witch! - Roxanne yelled in a bratty child-like voice.
- What do you want, bitch? - Said Jocelyn.
Michael started speaking:
- Don't talk to my pretty girlfriend like that!
- Oh, so she is your lover?
Michael answered with a yes.
Jade screamed:
- Roxanne, how are you gonna be lovers with a pervert?
- Oh shut up! Said Roxanne and slams the door on the sisters' faces.
- I WILL KILL YOU! YOU WON'T SEE IT COMING! - Jocelyn screams as She and Jade walked towards them.

Back with Frank, He and his boyfriend were chilling on the same Café that they ordered their energy drinks from. They got tired when they were doing their activities so they went back to the Café. They ate lunch and were listening to their Mp3 player. Randomly, Gale and Chris came in.
Frank greets his best friend and her boyfriend and sat them at their table. Gale tells them how are they, what have been doing and these kind of stuff. Suddenly, an explosion occured and the whole café got jumpscared and started screaming. The teens ran out of the Café to see what's going on.

They were shocked in horror as they saw a car, lit up in flames and Frank and Fletcher found out that the car which exploded was the car that Roxanne and Michael were driving in. They found out that both of them perished in the car explosion.