Chapter Seven

He then went to the Elevator and pressed the button for the 4th floor. He then reached the 4th floor but, then sees a woman bumping into his shoulder, very aggressively and storms into the Elevator. Frank then goes to Apartment 12 but then he hears Music coming from Apartment 12 and It was ''sick of you'' by iggy and the stooges. He then knocks on the door and hears big footsteps coming closer.

Frank then hears the door open and there was a big giant guy with red hair and a five o'clock shadow. His body was bigger and his arms were as big and muscular as Chad and his goons. He was also the same facial features as Fletcher.
- Are you Mufasa? - Said Frank.
- Yes, Do you need anything? - Said Mufasa. Frank said that he is gonna stay in his Apartment for a while to chill and talk. Mufasa accepts and let's him in. Frank was shocked that his Apartment was full of Green, Red and blue lights flashing around the apartment. Mufasa and Frank sat down at Mufasa's table and Mufasa lifts his feet up while Frank listens to the music.

- So, What brings you here? Are you here because Jocelyn gave you my address? - Said Mufasa
- Yeah, But Jocelyn then says about why aren't you going that school?
Mufasa then puts his legs down and stands up. Mufasa then goes behind Frank's chair and touches his shoulders and he looked a little serious.
- You really wanna know? - Said Mufasa
- Yes! - Frank shouted seriously at Mufasa. Mufasa tells him to calm down and Frank actually calms down - I'll tell you the Story!

Mufasa's Story, May 26, 1996

The Disney film '' The Lion King '' has became popular for about two years since 1994. It was so popular that the bullies who were Chad, Katerina, Chad's Goons, Michael and Louis, Katerina's minions, Roxanne and Eloise and also her extra minions, Elle and Mikki decided to do the scene where Simba's father falls from a cliff.

They decided to do it to Mufasa Schwartz who was Sixteen while his best friend, Jocelyn will turn Fifteen in September. In the day of May 26, 1996, They decided to plan it. They tell mufasa to come at the school rooftop.

Mufasa was confused and doesn't trust them. When he stays there still, Chad then breaks a part of one of the wire fences and Chad tells him to jump but he refuses. Chad then kicks him and Mufasa falls but actually he then catches his hand on the edge. he lifts himself up and yells at the bullies for doing this but Katerina kicks his face and Mufasa falls from the rooftop and hits the ground, Unconscious.

The teacher and students heard the bang and they realized it was Mufasa. Jocelyn and Jade screamed as they see Mufasa unconscious on the pavement floor. Mufasa was taken into the nurse's Ofiice but luckily, he is still alive. His head hurts because his body landed especially the back side of the head. His mother, Martha came in the nurse's office and she was releaved that her son is alive. Suprisingly, The bullies were suspended from the end of the school and their suspension ends in july.

Frank cannot believe that the bullies are kinda as violent as they are right now. Frank then tells Mufasa that he was bullied a lot after revealing his relationship with Fletcher, a basketball player. Mufasa then looked at Frank like he already know who Fletcher is.

Mufasa then sits on the couch, Facing his back to Frank. He then takes his shirt off and lays down on the Couch. Mufasa then tells Frank that He and Fletcher used to be Friends in High school when they were 12 and 13 years old. Fletcher became a Closeted gay guy until he and Frank became Boyfriend-boyfriend. Mufasa then grabs Frank's chin and kisses his forehead. Frank then said - I said that Fletcher is my boyfriend.

- Aww, Come on, Why not just one kiss? I don't like my lover, Clarice actually. - Said Mufasa.
- You have a lover? - Said Frank.
- Yeah! That Blonde one who came out of the apartment was my lover. I don't like her because she was an asshole to me. She has been bossy and she nags at me to buy her stuff and i got stressed out. We had an argument because i won't get her a Chanel bracelet and she took her stuff and just storms out.
Frank then asks how old is Mufasa.
- Seventeen? Why are you asking? - Said Mufasa.
- How old is Clarice? - Said Frank.
- She is also Seventeen like me.
Mufasa and Frank talked about their lives in high school and their relationships until they got very tired and sleepy and they slept together on the couch.