Chapter Three

A month Later, May 15, 1997

Since Fletcher has been In Frank's Friendship Group for about a Month. Frank was kinda Nervous to tell him that he has feelings for Fletcher because he doesn't know if he is Gay, Bisexual or Straight. So he decided to not tell him because he would act like a Fool if he was Straight. One Saturday, Frank and his Friends went on a Giant Spree in The Brunchdale City. They Drank a lot of Fizzy Juices, went and bought a lot of clothes and other crazy stuff. When they went back to the neighbourhood, he notice that his Older sister is gone.
- Mom? Where is Charla? - Said Frank.
- She went out to Paula's house.
- Who is Paula?
- She is one of Charla's close friends. - Said Karen
Frank almost forgot about Paula and smirked a little before going to his room. while in his room, He puts Fletcher's phone number in his contacts at his computer and add him in his groupchat with the others and The Friends chat a lot and they talked about their crazy and horrible problems.

Since Frank came out as an openly bisexual, he starts losing his preference for girls and he starts to like boys more, even though he has a girlfriend. Not only he likes boys because of their muscularity, he likes them because of their emotions and actfulness. When he broke up with his girlfriend at the age of fourteen, he knows that Irene was a hypocrite.

Gale was a pretty girl with a perfect body and perfect socialness. But things turn upside down when she went into puberty at around thirteen to fourteen years old. Teenage boys started talk to her about how perfect and sexy, her body is. Gale tries to eat a lot, but it kinda didn't work because she doesn't want to be messy. When she began dating Chris, he protects her when she wasn't wearing Baggy clothes.

Jocelyn suffers from extreme Depression. She had a very Terrible Relationship with her Religious Mother because She abuses her and calls her '' devil'' or ''satanic child''. On their 12th birthday, their mother was sent to an institution for force-feeding the girls, pieces of a lamb's heart. Jocelyn was then spanked by her mother and then Jocelyn and her sister saw their mother as the police takes her away and taking her to the institution.
Jocelyn told them that She does not like about God because, God reminds her of her psychotic mother, even though Jocelyn is a christian.
After the seperation of her Mother, Jocelyn was then diagnosed with the disorder, Two days after their mother was taken away.

Fletcher suffers from depression after the death of his younger brother, Spencer. His brother was bullied a lot in his school and he sometimes locks himself in his room for hours or days. Spencer couldn't live anymore of the bullying so He commited suicide with a knife. Spencer was only Thirteen years old when he died and that devastated his family. Spencer's death was the only thing that baffled his family.

Frank and his friends were sorry about Fletcher because thirteen was a very young age to die. Fletcher told them that his grave was at his backyard.
- Why didnt you guys bury him in the Brunchdale Cemetery? That kinda scary and creepy. - Said Jocelyn in the chat.
- Jocelyn, don't be so rude to him! He has a very hard life! - Said Frank in the chat.
- I wasn't being rude. It's just creepy that someone has a grave at their house.
- Yeah! but they decided to do that. - Said Gale
Chris and Alan agreed aswell.
Alan apologized that he hasn't responded for a while because he was studing a lot for the lessons.
- I'm so sorry that i didn't respond, it's just because i just red like a big eductional book.
- It's okay, Alan. There's no need to apologized.
The friends continue to laugh and chat for hours and hours and hours.

In the next morning, Frank woke up very early and got up to have breakfast. He made his own because his parents were still asleep.
He dresses up and goes outside to chill out in a cold weathered early morning. He then sees Jocelyn and Jade walkin past the neighbourhood houses.
Jocelyn spotted Frank, chilling and the twins went up to Frank and talked.

- So, You brought your twin sister along?
- Yeah, We are more closer than our best friends...
.... HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was Kidding, I'm more closer to my twin sister, My Best friends and also my girlfriend.
They started to laugh when Jocelyn told them that it was a joke.
Later that Day, Frank and his friends were walking in the park when suddenly Chad, Katerina and their goons showed up in front of them.

- Brunch 14? why are you hanging out with those outcasts? - Said Chad very Cruel.
- Why Shouldn't i? - Said Fletcher very savagely to Chad and his gross goons.
- Listen, Give me some money now! I wanna buy something Romantic and cool for my goons and my Girlfriend.
Jocelyn said why but Chad stops at her speaking.

- GIVE ME MONEY NOW OR ELSE I WILL GIVE THE MALES, THE WEDGIES!
Frank and his Friends started to laugh at them but Chad pulls Frank by the neck.
- Do you want some wedgies you little bitch?
- Ok Fine! How much? - said Frank annoyed.
- Give me 50 dollars!
- Here is your stupid 50 dollars now get out of our sight or else you will have an another slash from Jocelyn.
Chad, Katerina and their goons went away and The friends Continue to Gossip about The bullies.