Chapter Two

Frank hears about that conversation Usually, Maybe like Everyday.
Frank goes to his Room to play video games because he did his homework before going to the basketball Practice with his Best friends to hang out. After he stops playing, He starts to play the radio ''End if the world'' by Skeeter Davis. He then thinks about That Buff guy at the Basketball practice. He starts to have Butterflies in his Stomach again while thinking about that guy, Making him his Crush.

The Next day, Frank goes to school alongside his Best friends.
He then Sees a Blonde Buff guy, Which he realized it was his Crush.
- Hey Frank, Is that guy you got distracted with? - Whispered Jocelyn to Frank.
- Yes, I think he is so Handsome and Cute! He looks kinda Hot!
- Listen Frank, I did the same way when I saw Chris. He noticed and we started Dating. - Said Gale.
Jocelyn Starts to Laugh, So as her friends.

In School, Frank gets tripped again Chad Myers, Frank falls to the ground as Chad, Michael and Louis start to Laugh.
- Look at Frank! He is gonna cry like a baby! - Said Chad.
Jocelyn then comes up to him An Pulls up a Knife on him.
- Listen here you Disgusting Stupid Fucking Cow, Don't do that or else!
- Or else what? Call your daddy?
- OR ELSE THIS!
She then use the Knife To Slash a Cut on his Chest.
Chad backs away as he got slashed.

- CHADDY BOO! ARE YOU OK? - Katerina Screamed as She sees Chad had a cut on his Chest.
- GET OUT OF HERE YOU WITCH! - Said Eloise loudly to Jocelyn.
Jocelyn Laughed at Eloise and goes to Frank, Gale and Chris.
Jocelyn Laughs as how Ridiculous the Bullies Act.
Moment later, Her Twin Sister, Jade came to tell Jocelyn to tell
that they are going home.

- Okay, Let me finish my Conversation first! - Said Jocelyn very annoyed at her Sister.
After The Conversation, Jocelyn Leaves with Jade while Frank, Gale and Chris talked to each other.
Gale tells to Frank that they will hang out outside of the school and they will wait for Frank.
Gale and Chris Went out of the School while Frank into the boys Locker room to wash his face because he forgot to wash his face in the morning.
After he washed his face, he sits at one of the benches of The Boys locker room.
He chills in The boys locker room.

He suddenly looked away to look around, The Boys Locker room smelled like Curry, The showers were kinda messy and disgusting. While Looking away, He feels a Giant hand touched on his Shoulder. Frank starts to have Chills down to his Spine when he feels the Giant Hand touching his shoulder. He looked and sees the same boy as he saw yesterday at the Basketball practice. Muscular Body, Blonde hair and Brown-Red Eyes.

- Hey? Are you Lost? - Said The Boy.
- No? My friends are out there.
- Well, Nice to meet you! My name is Fletcher James and I'm Brunch 14 of the Brunchdale high school Basketball Team. What's your name?
- My name is Franklin Jeffreys but you can call me Frank for short.
- Nice to meet you Frank! - Said Fletcher.

When Frank talks to Fletcher, He feels like Talking to a nice version of Eddie Brock.
About 20 minutes later, They said goodbye to each other and left the school.
Frank still has the Butterflies and was very happy for what he had done.

- FRANK, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR TWENTY MINUTES, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? - shouted Gale very annoyed.
- I Just talked to my Crush, Why is it happening so fast?!
Frank walks away as he feels like he saw The most Supriseful thing in the world.

When Frank went home, He went to his Room and reach out in his pocket but he feels a paper in his pocket. He pulls it out and it's a number.
He didn't remember someone putting a paper with a number but then he thought about talking to Fletcher.
He dials the unknown number and when he calls it. Fletcher's hello came from the phone.

- Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that this number is yours!
- Well I actually put my number in my pocket so yeah.
Frank was shocked because they just met each other in just one day.
Frank and Fletcher talked to each other for 2-4 hours, They started becoming very close friends and about weeks later, Fletcher Is a Part of Frank's Friendship Group and He and Frank's Other friends will Gossip and Talked about The Drama with The Jocks and Mean girls.
They talked about how Ridiculously Katerina cried after someone spilled water on her brand new Chanel outfit and other stupid dramas.