Chapter Twenty-Two

Later that day, the news were blowing up about the explosion. Roxanne and Michael were killed in the explosions. When Katerina finds out that her best friend and her lover, perished in the explosion, she started screaming of brattiness, but not in terror. Chad was also angry as well that maybe Jocelyn could've done this to their goons. Katerina and Chad had to plan to hunt and kill Jocelyn and her friends before they run away and call the police.

While watching the news, Jade was left horrified while Jocelyn doesn't care about it. Jade confronts her about it.
- Jocelyn, that's enough! You've take it too far right now! - Said Jade.
Jocelyn turns around with an annoyed expression.
- Jade, i cannot let them live!
- What about the parents? They will be worried and devastated about them! - Said Jade.
Jocelyn giggles.
- Jade, Their parents are rich and maybe most of them hate them because of their brattiness.
Jade's mouth closes as Jocelyn said that sentence. Jocelyn turns her head and goes to her bedroom. Jade had not choice but to sit on the couch and continue to watch the news.

While at Gale's house, Frank and Gale were watching the news and were wondering if they could tell the police that Jocelyn killed the students,but they couldn't do that because that will distraught her. Gale and Frank can't take anymore of the hiding so they need to make a very secret way to tell the police. The best way to make Jocelyn get away from the murders is to accuse and blame someone for the murders. Frank decided to blame the bullies, Katerina and Chad for the murders. Gale and Frank started planning of how they are going to make them be the murderers.
- So, how are we gonna do this? - Said Frank.
- I think they are hunting and going to kill us because our best friend, Jocelyn killed their bratty friends.
- I don't know if they would probably do that but let's just see what happens when we go to our friends to plan this shit.

Frank and Gale then call Jocelyn and both of them went at the front of Gale's porch. Jocelyn came to their porch and confront her that they are gonna tell the police. Jocelyn was furious and shouts at them.
- What's wrong with you both? We have been best friends for like a year and now you are gonna betray me by telling the police that i killed those teens?
- No, we are not gonna do that to you! We are gonna tell the police but we have to blame Katerina and Chad for the killings.
- And how are we gonna do that?

Frank and Gale tell Jocelyn that they are probably gonna hunt them and kill them so they have to be prepared before they will kill all of the friends, especially Chris, Mufasa and Sylvie. They went back into Gale's house to prepare everything. While running around the house looking for weapons, Frank starts speaking:
- Do you have any guns or pistols in your house?
- My dad has some pistols at work, but not in the house.
When Frank tries to speak, Gale interuppts him:
- But, there is a knife collection in my parents room, so we should attack them with those knives.
- Don't you think that's a bad idea? We can probablly hurt ourselves and we are not trained yet. - Said Frank.

Jocelyn turns her head and starts speaking:
- Listen, i was also not trained as well but somehow i can kill people with kitchen knifes.
- That's when you went insane, Jocelyn! - Shouted Gale.
- Ok enough! Let's get the knives from the collection and use them for protection!
All three of them went into Gale's parents' bedroom to get the knives from the collection and hides them in a cupboard which is in Gale's bedroom.

While at a Cafe, Sylvie, Mufasa, Chris, Fletcher and Jade were having conversations about their relationships and hobbies. They were having burritos and nachos for dinner and drinking juices and fizzy beverages. Jade then talks about how her sister becomes more violent as she kills those teens. Jade thinks that Jocelyn was manipulated by her mother to be acting super violent because when she was alive, she punishes and abuses Jocelyn for not being interested and enjoying praying when she was a child.

The others were feeling bad about the traumatizing childhood that Jocelyn had. Mufasa knows about it because she told him when they were both eleven and thirteen. Sylvie was heartbroken that her lover has a rough childhood and she needs to help her to get away from her trauma. Fletcher then tells that his relationship with Frank was going well. Even though they were lovers, they are still inseperable for 4 months. He then also tell that he, Frank, Gale and chris witnessed an explosion somewhere about 2 meters away from the cafe they were in. Jade and the other two already know about it because of the sounds they heard and they watched the news.