Chapter Ten

While at the streets of Brunchdale, Gale and her Boyfriend, Chris went down to the big central park to hang out and talk about the moments that they remembered but then Gale then thinks another thing and then asks Chris:

- Chris, i want to ask you something.
- What is it, baby? - said Chris.
- Did you know anything happening to Katerina and her minions?
- No, why would i talk about that stupid ugly bitch?
Gale then tells Chris that two of her minions were killed about 2 months ago.

One was stabbed to death and the other was stabbed in the forehead. Chris was suprised at first, but then he brushed it out like they deserved it. Gale and Chris kissed in both cheeks and continued to talk. After a lot of hours of taking, they went into a cafe to chill and respond their own opinions on other people they know.

Suddenly, Jocelyn appeared in the park alongside with Mufasa, her best friend.
- Who is that with you, Jocelyn?
- That's Mufasa. My Childhood best friend. We've been friends since were toddlers.
- Oh, that's great! Hi there, Mufasa. - Said Gale.
- Hi! - Mufasa replied back.

He was then introduced by Chris and then they start to talk and have conversations with each other. Then, they went to a shopping center, where they bought t-shirts, Food and drinks. Jocelyn's Religious mother, Mary has been released a day before this day. Jocelyn and Jade were not happy but the most unhappiest was Jocelyn.

She never saw her since she was 12 and her wish was her mother to be gone, like Forever gone.
Jocelyn was very frowned while doing the shopping with Chris, Mufasa and Gale. Gale and Mufasa noticed her frowning so they decided to confront her. Mufasa asked if she was okay and Jocelyn said that she is not because her biological mother was released from her institution. Mufasa says that is great but Jocelyn shouts at him, telling him that She gave Jocelyn BPD.

Mufasa then hugs her and tells her to calm down and relax. But they didn't know that Clarice, Mufasa's horrible lover was watching them and walks away in anger. Jocelyn and the others finished the she shopping. When they got out, they had a lot of shopping bags with them. Jocelyn then goes home with 2 shopping bags and sets the stuff up. Her Younger Twin sister, Jade came out of her room and she notice that her sister has got a lot shopping bags.
- Where did you get these bags from? - Said Jade.
- Oh, I just went shopping with my friends, Here, i bought you a Backstreet boys t-shirt.

- Thank you, i appreciated that. Anyways, Lisa is gonna prepare the dinner for us and our mother.
Jocelyn sighs and says - Okay... -

Lisa prepares the dinner alongside with her Stepdaughters and the Andrews family sat down to eat.
Jocelyn and Jade were sitting together alongside their Father, Phil, Their Stepmother, Lisa and Their real mother, Mary.
Jade and the others started eating the dinner but Jocelyn and her Mother were the only one who weren't eating. Jocelyn was staring at her mother so, she won't make something violent. Phil and Lisa were talking to each other and Mary then stares at her ex-husband with an another woman, frowned and strangely. Jocelyn then decided to eat her dinner but then she heard an angry voice coming from her mother.

- Where is the lamb? - Said Mary. - Sorry Honey, but we are not having lamb right now. -
- I need lamb! Give me lamb! I'm sorry but there is no lamb! - Said Phil.
Mary then gets angry and grabs a kitchen knife and points it to Phil. Lisa then, tries to grab the knife from Mary but Mary slashes Lisa's Palm with the knife. Lisa then grabs some water and a bandage to heal her wound.

- Phil, you satanic bastard! Give me lamb now or else i will crucify you to the living room to show your body to all of the women in this family especially your New wife and Daughters.
Phil then tells Lisa to cook her lamb. Mary then calms down and sweetly tells Phil that god will be nice to you unless he was satan.
After Dinner, Jocelyn and her sister decided to chill out at the balcony like Jocelyn did last time with her Girlfriend.

Jocelyn started talking to her twin sister about her personal stuff. Jade then tells her that she feels sorry for having a lot of scars on her body, especially some of them were at the breasts. Jocelyn tells Jade that she doesn't like scars on her body because it makes her body look ugly but she is trying her best to ignore them.
- Jocelyn, don't worry. Everything will be fine.
- Jade, do you think that having BPD will be fine? I don't think so.
Jade then shrugs her shoulders and they both walked in as they slept on their comfy bed.

2 days later, July 3rd, 1997

It was about 7:00am in the morning, Frank woke up again very early and decided to get up and eat a snack for breakfast. He made a sandwich with tomatos and cheese, 7-9 slices of apples and banana juice. He puts them in a trey and takes it to his room. His desk was kinda big so he can actually eat while listening to music. But then he noticed that at the next day is independence day so he decided to text his friends about it and they tell him that they already know.