Chapter Nine

Katerina and the others went downstairs to check on Mikki. They tried to find Mikki but they couldn't so they went the kitchen. But they saw something showing, a pool of blood and Alcohol. When they checked, they saw in horror as they saw Mikki's dead body drenched in her blood and the alcohol. Elle then drops her drink which crashes the glass cup and the drink was spilled everywhere. The girls started screaming and they started running. Elle accidentally slips from the spilled drink and falls to the ground. Elle then gets up but she sees the killer raising the knife up and stabs her forehead with it. The girls screamed as Elle's body drops on the messy floor. Her blood starts oozing from her head, leading it to an another pool of blood.

Katerina, Eloise and Roxanne hide in the corner while the killer leave. After the killer left, the girls talked about the bodies.
- Guys, we need to call the police, that person killed our friends.
- No, we shouldn't. It's too late to call for the police, we should maybe dump the bodies into the lake.
- Are you sure? They will help us!
- They will know the Killer about a year later and we are not gonna wait for that long!
Roxanne then Accepts their request and decided to dump the bodies into a nearby lake in the neighbourhood. They ran into their houses like they just commit murder.

Jocelyn and her Girlfriend, walked back into their place, covered in blood. Jocelyn was scared and suprised that she actually killed two of the popular girls. The girls then washed their clothes and let them dry Sylvie takes her to the balcony to watch the view of the Brunchdale city. To them, it really looks like New York city 2,0 from very far away. Jocelyn looks at the view and then looks back at her Girlfriend. Jocelyn and Robyn then kissed each other and decided to forget about the kills that they both did.

They talked about their conditions and feelings, as well as tickle or play around with each other. The two girls then changed their clothes and they went back to the living room. Jocelyn wore a black bra and a black underwear and wore also a Black see-through Cardigan which reveals her scars all over her body. Sylvie was dressed in Jocelyn's Oversized t-shirt and wears underwear and has a bra underneath the shirt.

They lay down on the couch again and they kiss each other again. They slept together on the couch, Kissing and hugging each other. They purposely dozed off in about an hour later. Jocelyn and Sylvie dozed off while the crickets make noises at the dark cloudy night.

2 months later, July 1st, 1997

The school year was officialy over in The Brunchdale city. The students were having a great time in their summer break especially Frank and his friends. Frank was listening Radiohead songs with his Radio and dancing around while it was playing. Karen and Mark called their son down for breakfast. Frank then goes down to have a breakfast talk with his family.

- So, How was your relationship with your boyfriend, Frank? - Said Karen.
- Great, we are still a couple but, we are sure we are okay with our relationship, mom. So, Charla, How was your relationship with Daniel, Your boyfriend?
- Well, We had an arguement yesterday, because Daniel accidentally gave me a Vanilla milkshake, even though i want a chocolate milkshake.
- Charla, that's normal for guy to do that, even though they can actually do some stupid shit. - Said Frank
- Language, mister! - Said Karen
- Calm down, mom. It's not a big of a deal to say one curse word.
Karen get silent and a little annoyed as Frank, Charla and Mark laughed at her. The family finished their breakfast and The Parents started to work while Frank and Charla continue their activities.

Frank decided to go and visit Fletcher for '' boyfriend activities '' in Fletcher's house. Frank and Fletcher then went into Fletcher's room to chill and play some Radiohead and Nirvana songs on Fletcher's Panasonic boombox. Fletcher tells Frank that he feels a little suprised that he is dating a person who has the same gender as him.

- So are you actually Bisexual like me? - Said Frank.
- Well, I'm actually homosexual, or i should say Gay.
- So you like only boys and I like both Boys and Girls.
- well, yeah but, do you like boys more or girls more.
- Boys more! They are very handsome, cute and hot. Girls are cute and sweet but, they are sometimes kinda spoiled and braggy, in my opinion.
Fletcher was stunned that he likes boys more than Girls. Fletcher then sits beside Frank and kisses him on the lips.
Frank then hugs him and hits his back like a dude friend of him.

They both went to Fletcher's brother, Spencer's room to check out his room. Frank was stunned about Spencer's room. It was a sporty and Creative style room with a lot of posters of Rock bands and metal bands. His set up was kinda interesting and there was a vase on the desk.
When Frank looks in the vase, it was full dust, seems like a person's ashes.
- Fletcher, whose ashes are those?
- That's Spencer's ashes. He was Cremated after he kills himself. My mother can't stop thinking about Spencer and sometimes talks to his Ashes.
Frank understands what Fletcher says and cheers him up with a Pack of Gluten-free cookies.