Chapter Eight

Frank went home from Mufasa's house at about 6:30am by bus and went home. The trees were blooming flowers and The wind was cold and a little warm. Frank then dials Fletcher's number and calls him.
- Good morning, Fletcher. How are you?
- I'm a little dozy right now, i'm waiting for you to come to your house. - Said Fletcher throughout the phone
- Why are you in my house? My parents will be concerned that you are in my house!

- Don't worry, it's very early in the morning and where were you? You weren't here in the bedroom?
Frank then tells him that he stayed with Mufasa's yesterday night. Fletcher then says:
- You stayed at Mufasa's that night? How was it?
Frank then tells him how was it. Fletcher was Stunned about it and says:

- Okay, by the way, i will wait for you at the house, okay?
- Okay! - Said Frank and then hangs up and goes back home. Frank then goes to his room and meets Fletcher on the bed. Fletcher was shirtless and he had white shorts with red and white socks. Frank then shivers when he saw him without a shirt. He then asks Fletcher where is his shirt and Fletcher said that his shirt was beside him, flat on the bed. Frank then gives a morning kiss on the lips to Fletcher and they started to talk about how are they and their feelings.

- So, How are you? Are you still recovering from your depression?
- Yes, i'm still recovering and i'm fine! It's just sad that the youngest need to die but not the oldest.
Frank's expression frowns as his boyfriend says that. But, then he says:

- I know. Some older people die, Some younger people kill themselves but the worst thing is that, you need to move on.
After he said that, Frank's mother, Karen opens the door to find her son with his boyfriend. She then apologizes and then tells them that breakfast is ready. Frank and Fletcher laughed as they went downstairs to have breakfast.

Later that day, Jocelyn and her girlfriend, Sylvie were hiding on a tree, watching the mean popular girls gossip about the drama at school. But they were confused because they never saw 5 of them. They know 3 of them but they don't know the other blonde girl and the african-american girl who were beside Katerina, Eloise and Roxanne. They didn't care so they continue watching them, gossiping about themselves and how they bully the teenagers in school. The Popular girls stood up of their bench and continue gossiping about themselves. Katerina and her minions talked about making their own sleepover in Katerina's big house.

- Okay girls, what are we gonna do in my sleepover is we are gonna watch some disney films that we will see some hot jocks and we will be flirting with them so, who is ready? - Said Katerina.
- We all are Katerina, We all are! - Said Elle
- Alright, be here at 9:00pm and Don't be late!

Katerina and her minions walked into seperate roads and they went home. Jocelyn and Sylvie then planned to get rid of the girls. By getting rid of them, they meant to get rid of their lives. Jocelyn and Sylvie went home to chill out alongside with Jocelyn's twin sister, Jade. They told to Jade that they are gonna get rid of the Popular girls at once because of Jocelyn's Stressfulness towards the people who bullied her friends especially her best friends.

- Jocelyn, you know that violence is never the answer.
- I know, But they gave up my chances and if they do that, Their lives will be unavailable to Continue. I don't want to be stressed for my whole life.
Jade tries to don't make her do it but Jocelyn decided to do it. Jade needed to tell her parents but she thinks that will anger Jocelyn more so she stayed silent. Jocelyn tells Jade that Jade shouldn't tell her parents because that will make them more worried than they are. Jocelyn and Sylvie both leave as Jade stays alone in her house.

Later that night, Jocelyn and her girlfriend went into the street, which is closer to Katerina's big house. They went to the side of the house to hide from those popular girls. While inside the house, Katerina and her minions had a sleepover and they still gossip about the same thing, Boys, Their bodies, the latest drama, making fun of Nerds and other disgusting things. They ate a lot of protein bars and also a lot of drinks that feature alcohol. Eloise drank a lot of the drinks which made her crazily drunk.

- Mikki, Can you get more alcohol for the drinks, please? - Asked Katerina.
- Of course, i will get it, hold on!
Mikki then goes downstairs to get the alcohol but she didn't realise the figure behind her. Mikki then opens the fridge to get the alcohol which is on the 1st shelf of the fridge. Mikki then closes the fridge but then she was stopped by Jocelyn, who then strangles and attacks her. Mikki tried to scream but Jocelyn then stabs her to death with a kitchen blade. Jocelyn then drops the blade into the floor as Mikki's blood was splattered into her face and clothes, making her drenched in it. Jocelyn then hides herself before the others can find Mikki.