Chapter Four

The Friends went to a downtown restaurant to eat breakfast. They ordered some food and Jocelyn asks Frank if he needs something. Frank said that he will take a banana smoothie.
- Do you want to eat something? - Said Gale.
- Yeah, i will take take a sandwich with Cucembers, tomatos, ham, cheese and ketchup.
- Why do you need it? you looked like you have already eaten. - said Jocelyn.
- I ate a small cheese sandwich at home, it's not enough.
His friends started laughing at told Frank's order.

- Alright, your order will be up very soon. - Said the waiter as he walks away.
Later, Their food was served they started Eating.
Jocelyn and Sylvie were making love with each other while Gale, Frank and Fletcher were Talking.
Frank starts to look at Fletcher and starts to daydream about him. Frank was interruppted by Gale when she asked him a question.

- Frank, Hello Frank? Earth to Frank?
- I'm sorry i just got distracted by that picture.
- How the fuck did you get distracted by a picture? - said Jocelyn laughing.
They laughed at how funny a person can get distracted by picture.
later that day, They went to a book shop to get some fantasy books like The lord of the rings and the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. After buying some fantasy books, They went to the Brunchdale Forest to read the books. The Brunchdale Forest is a small forest which has about 10-20 trees but they are seperated in different places so it does not look like an actual forest but people call it like that.

after they red those books, they went home like nothing happened.
When Frank went home, his parents were worried about him.
- FRANK, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? - said His mother, Karen.
- I was with my friends that whole day, i'm sorry that i didn't tell you.
- It's okay, Son. There's no problem about it. - said Mark.
- It is! What if he gets lost?
- Oh my god! you always asked that since Charla became a teenager.
Frank goes upstairs while his parents complain about their children going missing. Frank decided to put his fantasy book in his bookshelf and turns on the radio of Radiohead singing ''Creep'' and dances around as the song goes on and on.

8 days later, May 23rd, 1997

Frank went on his Computer to Talk to Fletcher on the Chat. They talked about homework,Activities, Books and others. Frank starts to feel like he needs courage to tell him that he likes him. Frank tries his best to stop that feel but he couldn't so he decided to tell his feel to Fletcher.

Hey Fletcher...
Said Frank in the chat.

  Yes?

Answered Fletcher in the Chat.
Frank responded that He had Feelings for him and Frank likes him:

I just wanna say that i actually like you! Before we were friends, i saw you at the basketball practice and the way you look and Feel makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I'm sorry that i've told you that very early.

Frank sends the Message to Fletcher but Frank feels like that he won't like him. But suddenly Fletcher responded with a long message:

Wow! i've never knew that a boy would like me like this. Every girl likes me and they don't care about how i feel, they just liked of how i looked. They never care about my Emotions. But you... you care and i'd never felt so shocked and amused. And now.. i think i liked you too. You were the sweetest guy and you always care about a person's body and also how they feel.

When Frank red the message, he broked down in tears and responded:

You made me cry, Fletcher. You were the best dude that i ever met, i appriciated that.

Frank sents it to Fletcher and he red it.
Frank and Fletcher decided to go on a date in the downtown Restaurant at about 3:00pm.
At 2:40pm, Frank dresses up, grabs his pocket money and goes down to the same downtown restaurant that they had breakfast 8 days ago.
When he went into the Restaurant, He ordered two colas and a big gigantic plate full of Spaghetti bolognese. When it was 3:00pm. Fletcher went in and notice that Frank has already ordered food for Him and Fletcher. Fletcher looked at Frank while he was eating the Bolognese.
- Is this for both of us?
- Yeah! this is for both of us!

Fletcher sat down With Frank, wearing a white t-shirt which fits his buff body, he wore a red and black checked cardigan and was wearing black Pants with purple and white shoes. Frank looked at him and he started to blush because of how handsome he looks.
Frank and Fletcher ate spaghetti together and they decided to do the spaghetti kiss where they ate the same noodle with two different ends of the noodle, resulting at the end of a kiss. After they kissed, both of their faces were turned bright red like an apple.