Chapter Eleven

Frank then goes to Gale's house to talk about the party they are going to do on independences day. Gale thinks that they should go to the parade but too Frank, it was too loud and kind of embarassing. Frank and Gale then made cards for their loved ones and known ones for the 4th of july and they put the cards in their seperate boxes. They then put the boxes in a cupboard and tell to each other that they will take them out at the 4th of july party. Frank and Gale then went outside but suddenly, Fletcher came around.

- Hey Baby! Hey Gale! - Fletcher then kisses Frank in the lips and then Hugs Gale.
- Hi Fletcher, we had just made cards and we put them in little boxes and put them in a cupboard. We are gonna take them out on the 4th of july. We are gonna show them to our parents.
- That's great, but is it kinda weird that you are showing cards to your parents? I mean, this isn't mother or father's day.
- Actually, We planned on doing this so, yeah.
- Okay!

Fletcher, Frank and Gale then went down the street but then they were stopped by Chad.
- Hey Pervertive tick! Put your face on this chocolate pudding!
- Uh,no. I'm not putting my face on shit.

Frank then tries to grab the plate but Chad splats him but on the palms,not the face. Frank then starts to smirk and sticks the shirt to Chad's face.
- Ew! -  Chad screams as Frank and the others laugh and ran off, holding hands.
In Jocelyn's Apartment, Jocelyn was making her 4th of july necklace to wear for the 4th of july party.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door and she decided to get the door. When she opened the door, she saw her best friend's lover, Clarice infront of the door. She was wearing a purple top with a black cardigan,a pink medium-length skirt and red heels.
- What do you need? - Said Jocelyn.
- I don't Know, i just wanna come to your apartment.
- Ok, don't do something stupid.

Jocelyn then goes to the living room to finish her necklace. But what she didn't know, is that Clarice grabbed a metal bat from the closet. Clarice, holding the bat comes behind Jocelyn and Hits her on the back which Jocelyn fell to the ground. Clarice keeps hitting Jocelyn while shouting - Don't you ever come anywhere near Mufasa, you boyfriend stealer.

Clarice then drops the bat, grabs Jocelyn and throws her into the fridge. Jocelyn then lifts herself up and grabs a butcher knife from the kitchen drawer. She then runs to Clarice and Stabs her shoulder. Clarice screams in pain as her shoulder gets stabbed and bleeds. she then picks up the knife from Clarice's injured shoulder and throws the knife into the wall.

Jocelyn then runs but Clarice grabs her ankle, making Jocelyn to fall down. Clarice then strangles Jocelyn which almost kills her but Jocelyn grabs Clarice's hair and headbutts Clarice which hurts her head.
Clarice then tackles Jocelyn to the ground and hits her with the metal bat again. Jocelyn then throws Clarice to the ground and grabs the butcher knife from the wall. Clarice then almost attacks her with the metal bat ,but then she was stabbed in the abdomen by Jocelyn's knife and walks slowly as she clutches her abdomen. Jocelyn then grabs a sledgehammer and beats Clarice to death with it.
Jocelyn breathes heavily as Clarice's takes her last breaths and dies. Jocelyn then drags Clarice's body and puts her body into a trash bag. She then goes outside of her apartment complex and throws the bag which has Clarice's body into the trash bins. Jocelyn leaves as the garbage trucks dumps the trash from the trash bins.

Back at the streets, Frank and his mates ran down the long streets of the neighbourhood as they laugh of what they did to Chad and the others. Fletcher then decided to go to some quiet place which is good for them but they didn't know that Jocelyn killed an another person.
Frank and his boyfriend went into a non-alcoholic beverage bar to chug some fizzy-drinks and juices. Frank then says to Fletcher:

- Well, Fletcher. Or should i say, babe. Should we maybe, go to the pool party so we can have some fun?
- Of course, it is the summer but we need to get our swimsuits so we can dive in. - Said Fletcher.
Frank agrees with that plan alongside with Gale, who was beside them.

They went back to their houses to change on their swimsuits. While Frank was changing on his swimsuit, his older sister, Charla was walking by when she saw her fifteen year old younger brother, changing into his swimsuit alongside with extra clothes, such as a blue flower patterned transparent shirt and shorts.
- Hey Franklin, are you going to a pool party or something?
- Maybe, i'm going to the pool park alongside, with my best friend and boyfriend?
- Okay, don't forget to get sun-screen so you won't get sunburned.
- I won't! - Said Frank as he walks out of his house and runs into Fletcher's car.