Chapter Twelve

Frank then goes outside and sees Fletcher in a car. He was driving it while Gale, was sitting at the back of the car, waiting for Frank to come in the car. Fletcher was wearing a red flower patterned shirt and wears grey shorts. His shirt was almost unbuttoned, showing his pectorals and abs. Gale was wearing a long shirt and wear a swimsuit underneath it.

- Frank, Come on! We are going to the pool park! It's about 3 meters away so, it won't be far. - Said Gale as she takes off her glasses. Frank then gets in the passenger's seat to go to the pool park. He gets his glasses is on, as His boyfriend drives to the pool park. Frank then lays down and looks at the city and shops as they go very fast because of Fletcher's car. Fletcher notice Frank, bored and uninterested. Fletcher then comforts him by giving him his burly muscular arm. Frank then grabs his boyfriend's arm and cuddles with it. When they arrived, Frank then starts to get nervous as he sees a large crowd of people having a good time. In his mind, he said:

- Oh my god! There is a lot of people! I don't know if i can participate in this with my boyfriend.
- Frank, Frank, FRANK! - Fletcher shouts at Frank to answer him. He then gets jumpscared and says - what? - to him.
- Get out of the car! We are going. - Said Fletcher.

Frank then opens the car door and gets off to run into the pool park. The pool park was very big. There were 3 pools, One is a shallow pool, one is a deep pool and one is a Jacuzzi. Frank and Fletcher undress their clothes and sit on the edge of the pool, dipping in their feet in the water, while Gale was laying on her poolchair. while on the edge of the pool, Fletcher tells Frank that his father works here as a life guard.
- Do you know where he is? - Said Frank.

- Do you see this big muscular hunk with long gold blonde hair and beard, sitting and watching them?
- Yeah i see him!
- That's him, his name is Walter James. He works here for 2 years. - Said Fletcher
- All of the men in your family have names that ends with er. - Said Frank.
- What do you mean?
- Walter, Spencer, Fletcher... like they end with er.

Frank and Fletcher then saw shadows which means the people were behind them. - Hey douchebags! Said a voice that is very familiar.
They turned around to see Chad, Michael and Louis standing behind them and they pushed Both of them into the pool. They then lift their heads up on the water and Fletcher said:

- Chad, why the fuck did you push us into the pool?
- Cause i can, you fuckface! Go drown yourself along with your geeky lover! - Chad said. Fletcher then hugs Frank as Chad laughed and walked away. While, Gale was laying on the poolchair, when Michael came to Gale's poolchair and then sexually terrorizes Gale by trying to lift down the upper part of her swimsuit. Walter noticed that and ran towards the scene and grabs him and shoves Michael's face into his pectorals which Michael then spits on the floor and insults Walter as he runs away to Chad and Louis.

- Don't you dare sexually assault a woman, you pervertive Sicko! - yelled Walter at Michael.
Katerina was there, alongside with Eloise and Roxanne, they were ''about'' the throw up when they saw it and gossips about it. Walter was not weirded out and helped both his older son and his boyfriend up of the water.
- Thank you, Dad! - Said Fletcher.
- You're welcome, son! - Walter then kisses Fletcher in the cheek and pats him on the shoulder. His father went back to his lifeguard chair and the people then continue to party and gossip, while Chad, Michael and Louis went into the back then comforted Michael. After hours later of kissing and touching their bodies, The trio left the pool park and went back to their houses.

- So, Frank! How was the park? - Charla asked.
- It was fun!
- Okay! I'm gonna get you a little present for you so i will be right back. - Charla then closes the door and Frank then gets a call from Mufasa. He picks up the call from his phone and it was actually Mufasa on the phone.
- Hi Mufasa! i haven't seen you since late May, what's up?
- Hi Frank! I'm great! Me, Jocelyn and Sylvie are actually going on well. My birthday is on August 15th. I'm turning 18!
- Wow, so that means that your are born in like... 1979?
- Yeah, i was born on August 15th, 1979! When are you born?

Frank replies:
- October 14th, 1981.
- Oh, so you are born the same year as Jocelyn.
- Yeah but she was born on September 15th. Alongside with her younger twin sister, Jade. Also, my older sister was born in 1979!
Frank and Mufasa talked about their lives and relationships witch each other. Mufasa then speaks to Frank about his lover, Clarice and asks him if he knows where Clarice is. Franks says no and asks him if he wants to come over.