chapter four

Harry StylesI peel my eyes open, blinking them a bit and adjusting to the light

Harry Styles
I peel my eyes open, blinking them a bit and adjusting to the light. I was laying on my stomach, something on my back. I lift my head up and feel soft kisses to my back.

"Thought you'd never wake up," she whispers, soft and soothing as her voice goes through my ear as a sweet sound fills it. I just snicker and see that she is fully dressed in leggings and the shirt I was wearing yesterday.

"Oh," I rasp heavily, her eyes widen.

"I love you," she quickly, laying next to me.

"I love you too baby," I rasp again which makes her bite her lip.

"Man that morning voice could give me an orgasm," she whines, smiling which makes me snicker. I get on all fours, yawning.

"I'd like to see that," I smirk. I get out of bed and realise I'm completely naked, she looks at me weirdly.

"Put that away, Styles," she covers her eyes cheekily. I roll my eyes and grab my boxers I was wearing yesterday, sliding them up my legs. "I saw your ass," she grins, sitting high on her knees.

"Why?"

"It's nice, what do you mean? It's better than mine,"

"You didn't actually see it,"

"I did," she grins.

"Why?" I whine.

"You were naked when I got up,"

"Which was when?" I arch a brow, sitting back down.

"Umm....an hour or so ago?"

"You've been up for ages," I state.

"Oh Harry, did you expect me not to see your ass? You saw mine yesterday," she crosses her arms.

"Yeah but it's different," I shrug, leaning on the wooden bed head.

"Not really," she straddles my lap, cupping my jaw. I just hum, tucking hair behind her ear and sliding my hands to her ass, holding them there.

"Do not kiss me, I haven't brushed my teeth," I point. She pecks my lips which makes me smile shaking my head. "Cheeky shit,"

She snickers, running her hands down my chest. "Also..." she whispers. "Everyone...kinda heard us last night," she smiles sarcastically. "So...yeah, Gemma isn't happy with me and your mom isn't happy with us,"

"When is she ever happy?" I roll my eyes. "Gemma seriously needs to get over us, like...I got over her and Zayn, so she needs to just leave it alone," I huff.

"I know," she nods, getting off my lap and laying next to me, bringing her phone over to her and resting that on my chest just like her head. I watch her open snaps from her friends at school. When she opened Louis' I shoot my head away. "Oh my god," she laughs.