chapter twelve

Alexis PierceI peel my eyes open and feel Harry's warm body behind me, the covers right over us, up to our necks

Alexis Pierce
I peel my eyes open and feel Harry's warm body behind me, the covers right over us, up to our necks. I smile and feel him pull me closer to him and sighs through his nose.

I was so used to waking up next to him, I love it. It was hard to have a job, schoolwork, a boyfriend, and friends. I didn't see him much and we were just texting or face timing, which made me miss this.

He kisses the back of my head which makes me smile and rollover. I slide my arms under his neck and he rolls onto his back, I lay my head on his chest and he hugs me, kissing my head.

"Morning baby," he rasps which makes me smile as he rubs my back under the shirt I was wearing.

I hum. "Morning," I nuzzle into him, closing my eyes again. I smile as he kisses my head, my head tilting up to his. He smiles and leans down to kiss my lips softly and gently — still being aware we haven't brushed our teeth.

A knock on our door makes us both look at it before it slowly opens, Anne stepping in. I was in a hoodie and sweatpants while he was in just sweatpants. "Sorry to interrupt," she whispers as I sit up, shaking my head. "Robin and I are taking Gemma out so you guys will be home alone for a little bit,"

"Okay," I smile. "Thank you for telling us,"

"Thanks, mom," he smiles which makes her nod and close the door. "With that in order —" he grabs me, throwing me over so I laugh at his silliness as he gets above me on all fours. "What shall we do?"

"I don't think my legs can handle sex again," I whine which makes him smirk.

"Why not?"

"Because...after last night it hurts to pee,"

"Wait, why?"

"We fucked underwear?"

"Water got deep in places I'm guessing?"

"Yeah," I nod. "It just hurts now," I shrug.

"I feel like watching a few movies with you today," he smiles which makes me smile. "I'll get a fire going and we can spend all day watching movies,"

I smile, putting my hands in his hair, and looking at the curls. "That sounds perfect," I snicker. "Or I could give you a haircut,"

His face drops. "No," he shakes his head.

"Why?" I ask, searching for his cross earring I forgot he had.

"I don't trust you with scissors, especially with my hair," he says, going to get off me but I wrap my legs around his waist and shake my head.

"Please? I cut my hair all the time,"

"You do?"

"Yes, I dye it too," I nod. "By myself,"

"Oh, I didn't know you did it yourself," he looks at my semi-fake blonde hair.

"Your hair is getting long, baby," I shake my head.