chapter seventeen

Alexis PierceHe rocks into me, making my body jolt

Alexis Pierce
He rocks into me, making my body jolt. He presses his chest against my legs that were still pressed against my chest. Sweat was all over our bodies and his eyes were closed, his lips parted in pleasure. A stray hair fell over his forehead, my hands were tugging on his curls.

He looked so good right now, his jaw also clenched in pleasure. I was grunting and feeling like pure bliss right now. We had been doing this for about 5 minutes and I was already feeling my high. We never last long when we have sex.

"Harry," I breathe out bliss his eyes opening to meet eyes with me. He leans down and kisses me making us both inhale deeply. He slows his hips into mine, thrusting deep and harshly to get me in the spot he knows I can't handle.

I moan into his mouth which made him grunt, rocking sharply into me which made me cry out in pleasure, the burn so surreal now. "I'm close," I pant and he nods, pulling away from my lips.

"Thank god," he whines. He keeps thrusting deep into me which made me gasp or moan, until my high ripped right through me.

I scream out which makes him widen his eyes and cover my mouth tightly which made everything muffled. I screw my eyes shut as he helps me ride my high out my head staying tossed back. "Fuck," I breathe out into his hand before whining as he rocks into me.

He was wearing a condom which felt different and weird, and I like him not using a condom but he needs to get used to wearing one when I get this taken out. I liked having this closeness with him.

He dropped his head on my chest, moaning and freezing as he came into the condom. He relaxed his body onto mine. I run my hands up his back and turn my head into him. He picks himself up and pulls out, looking down while holding himself up with one arm.

I watch as he pulls it off, and ties it up. "Well.." he holds it up and we both look at it. "At least we know it works,"

I look up at him and he leans down to kiss me. We get up at the same time, I reach over for my sweatpants and shirt while he puts his boxers on, his back to me. I tuck hair behind my ears as he puts his sweatpants on.

I walk over to him and he holds the condom in his hand still. "I'll put this in the bathroom,"

"Okay," I nod, cupping his jaw. I step back and we walk out the room but he goes into the bathroom, closing the door as I pad downstairs.

I saw Gemma on the couch, her headphones in.

"Hey," I sit next to her which makes her take her headphones out and widens her eyes.

"Good morning," she widens her eyes. "Oh my god woman, are you and Harry at it all day everyday?"

"Gemma!" I swat her.

"What!"

"I-I you don't ask that!"

"Well!" she exclaims and stutters. "I hear you all the time, it's getting annoying,"

"I'm sorry," I cringe. "I'm not gonna be on birth control for much longer so...we're using the opportunity,"

"Wait...why?"

"I'm just to emotional and horny with this form of birth control, so I'm getting it taken out,"

"How is Harry copping with that?"

"He's going to have to put up with it," I shrug. Her eyes trail to my neck where Harry was last night and just then and she widens her eyes again.

"Oh my god," she gapes. She turns my head with her hands, and runs her finger over them. "God,"

"Where's mom?" I hear Harry come down stairs. "What are you doing?"

"What are you? A bear?"

"What?" he furrows his brows.

"Gem, don't make a big deal," I pull her hand away. "It's fine,"

"Oh," he realises. "I'm sorry," he whispers to me.

"It's fine, look, you've got one too," I point to his neck where a faint hickey was.

"True, but yours are worse,"

"It's okay, I promise," I cup his jaw. "Gemma didn't need to point it out," I shake my head.

"I should stop—"

"How many times a week do you guys fuck?"

We both look at her in sync, both of us confused. "Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious, that bed isn't gonna hold up any longer,"

"Good thing we go home tomorrow," Harry sneers. "You're so weird," he rolls his eyes.

"Me? I'm not the one who's sex obsessed,"

"That's me," I point. "I've initiated most of not all of them,"

"Except from when you had your period?"

"Well..." I look at Harry. "I'm not having sex on my period,"

"Yeah..neither," he shakes his head which makes me snicker, but I know what he means. He walks behind me and pulls me into him, dropping his arms over my shoulders, holding my hands in his.

"You guys are cute but...you've gotta stop fucking,"

We sigh. "What's your obsession with us fucking?" he asks.

"It's my brother and my best friend, how can I not find it weird?"

"You said you were over us," I rub Harry's hands with my thumbs.

"I am, it's still weird though," she huffs.

"Well...We should go clean our room, considering it's a mess," I look up to see Harry, He holds my jaw and rips it back further, pressing his lips to mine. I smile when he pulls away.

"Cmon," he pulls my arm. I smile and follow him upstairs, going into the room. He grabs my hips and throws me on the bed, making me yelp out in startle.

"Harry!" I snicker, he crawls on top of me. "We're supposed to clean,"

"And where's the fun in that?"

"Fine then, if we aren't cleaning can we shower?" I pout.

"Never have to ask," he smirks, wrapping my legs around his waist. He stands up and holds the bottom of my ass as he carries me to the bathroom, putting me on the floor and closing the door.

I undress as he turns the water on, he takes his sweatpants and boxers off so he was naked. We're that comfortable to get naked around each other. He looks at my naked body and smiles, pecking my lips.

He holds my hips and carefully pushes me backwards into the shower but further against the wall. He holds my hips and I hold the sides of his neck.

//