chapter thirty two

Zayn MalikGemma messaged me that she wanted to see me after like two weeks of no interaction with each other whatsoever, she wants to see each other

Zayn Malik
Gemma messaged me that she wanted to see me after like two weeks of no interaction with each other whatsoever, she wants to see each other. It's kind of random, but it didn't stop me from driving over to hers.

I know Harry left for college the other week so I know she probably just wants sex and I'm happy with that honestly. I had been doing my own thing these past weeks, thinking to text her but I never end up doing it.

I climb up her window, her light on. I tap on the window, soon seeing her walk over to it with a small smile. She opens it and I smile. "Hey,"

"Hi," I crawl in and close the window behind me. "Thank you for coming," she breathes out.

"Yeah," I nod, standing before her. "Can I ask why?"

"Um...I just wanted to see you," she shrugs. "I didn't call you here for sex either, just so you know," she says softly which makes me chuckle.

I nod. "I kinda figured that's why you called but it's okay,"

"I can't have sex," she says softly, making me furrow my brows.

"Why?"

"Um..." she murmured. "That doesn't matter,"

I just nod again, she pulls me to sit on the bed. I sit down next to her and she sighs shakily. "Zayn...there's something I need to tell you,"

"Okay, what is it?" I ask.

She stands up, walking over to her desk slowly. I watch her pick up a box, slowly walking back over to me. "I made this box for you...it's for some important stuff,"

She hands it to me which I then place it on my lap, I look at the patterned gift box and then at her. "What's in it?"

She sighs. "Just open it,"

I pull the lid off and place it next to me which makes her inhale sharply. I peer into it and first thing my eyes land on, was a Clear Blue pregnancy test which made me freeze.

Pregnant. 4.

My eyes widen instantly, my fingers reaching to pick it up. I look at her with slightly parted lips and the look of horror on my face. She swallows, wiping the tear. "What is this, Gemma?"

"It says it right there," she says shakily.

I then look in the box again, seeing a ultrasound picture of the tiny little thing. It was circled by a yellow edited circle around it so you can see it, and because of that, I can see it.

I stare at this and look back up at Gemma. "Wait...are you pregnant?" I whisper, sounding so foreign.

She swallows and looks down. "I was, Zayn,"

I furrow my brows. "What do you mean?" I ask softly, feeling shaken up and terrified. If she got pregnant, and the test says 4 which must mean she's four weeks.