chapter twenty nine

I'm bored of this book, so there's only a few chapters left.

Gemma StylesHarry was leaving for college today, I knew they were getting sad

Gemma Styles
Harry was leaving for college today, I knew they were getting sad. He's only gonna be about five hours away but that's a long time, and we're not going to see him for a while.

We were up early as a family, they were at it again, I could hear them. We all could. I just stared at my glass of water, feeling sick this morning for some reason, mom thinks it's because Harry's leaving.

I don't know why though, it's kind of random. Mom and Robin just ate toast, Alexis and Harry's plates were empty at the table. "I need to get Harry a new bed," mom whispers to herself which makes me fold my lips in a line.

I sigh, taking a nibble out of the toast, hearing silence in the house. Lex messages me, making me look at my phone.

Lex: sorry, i know you hate
harry and i x

I smile softly.

Me: it's okay..i understand x

Lex: <33

I smile. I turn my phone off, putting it on the table. I sigh and prop my head up with my hand. I miss Zayn, he's with Niall and Liam so I can't see him today.

"Are you alright Gemma?" mom asks.

"I just feel sick," I shrug. "I don't know why,"

She just pouts. Speaking off, Harry and Lex come downstairs, Harry in a black button up, black jeans and his Vans, Alexis in a black tennis skirt and a top tied up with her converses. "Morning you two," mom smiles.

They smile. "Morning," they murmur back. Harry sits down, placing Alexis on his lap, so she sits sideways. Mom puts toast on his plate, putting more for Lex.

"Thanks mom," Harry says with a smile. Mom kisses his head, making Lex smile and Harry snicker. They both pick up toast and take a bite, I just have my head down and sip on my water.

It goes on, silently might I add, Lex and Harry whispering things to each other which makes them laugh. I look up at them, Lex feeding Harry which makes her laugh.

Mom and Robin just get up slowly, picking up the empty plates. I stay seated, mom taking my plate. I whisper a thank you and just look up at them. She was now kissing him, his eyes closed softly.

His eyes meet with mine instantly, Lex then looking at me too. "Are you okay?" he whispers.

I just nod softly, looking at my lap. "Gem...what's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing..I don't feel well," I shrug.

"Why?" Lex asks.

"I wish I knew," I shrug.