chapter fourteen

Harry Styles"Where's Alexis?" Gemma asks as I come downstairs, they were all sitting on the couch just relaxing with the fire going

Harry Styles
"Where's Alexis?" Gemma asks as I come downstairs, they were all sitting on the couch just relaxing with the fire going. All of them notice my hair but they don't say anything about it.

"She's asleep," I say softly, going to the fridge to get something to eat because I was hungry, I've been with Lex all day. "She's not well,"

"Oh no," Robin says. "What happened?" he asks.

"There's nothing wrong with her, she's just not feeling well today," I shrug. "She's also tired,"

"Which is fine," mom cuts him off from saying anything else. They just nod but Gemma just stares at me as I start pulling grapes off the bunch and chucking a few in my mouth.

"Why is she sick?" she whispers, coming up to me.

"Why do you care?" I shrug, chewing.

"Because she's my friend and I want to know why she's not well,"

"Do you think she's pregnant or something?" I furrow my brows.

"I wouldn't put it past me," she shrugs.

"You're ridiculous, she can't get pregnant," I roll my eyes, chucking a sweet purple grape in my mouth.

"Then what?"

"She just got her period, Gemma, she's not feeling the best," I roll my eyes.

"Oh," she forms her lips in a 'o'. "She hasn't had it in forever though?"

"The type of birth control she's on makes her period very irregular," I shrug again. "But because you're here, can I ask you something?"

"Like what?"

"She's never had her period with me and I've never had a girlfriend that's had their period either so this is a first time thing for me," I continue, "So what do I do?"

"When was the time she had it? Because it was a week before she went on that date with Tristan, that's the last one I remember,"

"I think that was the last one," I shrug slowly. "She went on birth control the day after we started dating," I say and she nods.

"The birth control bar implant, confuses her body into thinking she's pregnant, but she's not," she says. "Anyway, she's gonna be a bit...sensitive, so be nice,"

God I remember when I called her sensitive drunkenly.

"Okay," I nod.

She grabs my hand and holds it in hers which makes me confused before she drops my hand. "You have warm hands so put it on her lower stomach, it'll make a difference,"

I nod, taking notes.

"If she has a craving, even if you don't want to - go out and get her whatever she's craving, okay?"

I nod again.

"She's gonna be in pain, she might even cry because she can be emotional, okay? Just hug her all the time, even fuck her,"

I widen my eyes. "E-Excuse me?"

"Not that I like it, but you can fuck her, its a good relief from period cramps," she shrugs. I just stare at her with my lips parted a little. "What?"

"No way," I shake my head straight away.

"Why?" she furrows her brows.

"I'm not having sex with her until she's not on it,"

She rolls her eyes. "You can still have sex on your period, dumbass,"

"Yeah...and she won't be,"

"Whatever, I was just saying,"

"So I just get her anything she wants?"

"Yes, and she's always right,"

"Okay," I nod. "Thanks,"

She just nods, her phone buzzing in her pocket which makes her smile and run back upstairs. I think I'm gonna take her out for dinner so she feels better, and because I did bring a nicer top then what I had.

I walk up to mom, she looks up at me. "Can Lex and I go out for dinner? I'm buying,"

"Thats sweet," she nods. "Do you want some money?"

I shake my head. "Thanks, but I'll buy it, I want to,"

"Sure," she nods. "Just...don't come home at like, 2am,"

"Oh no, we'll be back by 9," I come up with a random time.

"I don't care when you're home, just don't come back at like 2am," she shrugs.

"I won't," I shake my head. "Thank you,"

She nods. "She cut your hair,"

"Oh yeah," I run a hand through it.

"It looks good,"

"Thanks," I smile. She smiles back and I start to walk back upstairs, going into our room and closing the door. I see her still asleep, curled in the ball I left her in, but her eyes peel open when I kneel down in front of her.

"Hi baby," I smile, tucking hair behind her ear which makes her breathe out through her nose, snuggling back into the covers.

"Hi," she murmured back.

"Do you feel like going out?" I whisper, watching her big blue eyes meet with mine. She smiles and nods, my hand rubbing her soft cheeks. "We can go whenever but...I'll take you out,"

"Are you sure?" she whispers.

"I'm more than sure baby," I kiss her nose which makes her snicker a bit.

"Okay, thanks," she smiles, uncurling from her ball and stretches.

"I love you so much," I smile softly, her eyes showing me an emotion I couldn't explain.

"I love you so much," she replies back to me which makes us smile.

//
short chapter