chapter twenty

Alexis Pierce - one year ago

He kisses my neck and I stare up at the car roof, parked on the side of the road in the dark, the windows already fogged up. I swallow my nerves, running my hands up his naked back.

He suck's on my neck now, a whimper leaving my lips into the air. I breathe out, the seat reclined all the way back in his car, my hands having a mind of their own.

"Are you sure?" he asks, pulling away.

Was I wanting to do this? Was I ready?

No, and no. I didn't want to do this, I wasn't ready but hearing Louis' voice in my head made me agree to this. Also, the fact Harry threatened poor Tristan, angers me that I nod.

"I'm sure, Tris," I smile. He smiles at the nickname, nodding and leaning down for my lips. His lips join mine and it was so weird to feel his lips on mine. He moves my hips up like paper and pulls my underwear clean off my legs which makes me gasp but he kisses me harder.

My dress had already ridden up to my hips so he
pulls away, getting high on his knees but keeping his head dipped down. He undoes his belt, pulling it clean out the loops and tossing it in the backseat along with his shirt.

He tried to take my dress off but I wouldn't let him go that far, so he left it on thankfully. He then undoes his jeans, sliding the zipper down and I see some tattoos on his body.

I help him, tugging them down at little but he grabs my wrist and shakes his head. I feel almost shy right now, clenching my thighs tighter in attempt to cover myself. He pulls himself out, still on all fours.

He breathes out, looking down and I swallow. He was big, I didn't want to look for long. It looked weird in my opinion. He then got back down above me, the air going thin in my body.

I didn't know what to say or do, my hands were by my side, my stomach churning with fear. I knew this was going to hurt, I was preparing myself for this. I saw the trees outside, swaying softly in the wind.

Trees. I like trees.

I hear a noise making me look at him ripping open something, tossing the silver packet on the floor and watch as he places it on his tip. I don't look, I'm still weirded out by all of this.

I breathe out as he opens my thighs which makes me grab his wrist with a small gasp. "It's okay...I'm not going to hurt you," he soothes in a whisper.

"You...scared me,"

"Let me look at you," he whispers. All my body does is shake and my stomach felt weird. "Lex?"

I nod.

I don't shave very often, I don't think he cares though. I felt his finger run up my slits to my clit and it made me uncomfortable, grabbing his hand and shaking my head. "You don't want that?"