chapter thirty four

giving u guys smut in this <3

a month later.

Alexis Pierce "Alexis

Alexis Pierce
"Alexis..." I hear a voice making me peel my eyes open and see my mom smiling down at me. "Happy birthday," she whispers.

I yawn and sit up, rubbing my eyes. "Oh, thank you," I murmur.  She places something on my lap which makes me open my eyes and see a small pink present, no bigger than a small piece of paper.

I smile and tear it open, a pair of earrings that were dangly on a piece of cardboard with some money in it. "Thank you mom, I love them," I smile.

"Ava chose them out,"

I smile.

"Have you texted Harry about today..?" she says softly.

I shrug, taking the earrings out of the cardboard. "I don't know what's happening, I think he's studying,"

She just nods. "Are you seeing anyone today?"

"Probably Louis," I nod. I had only seen Harry once since he's been gone to college and to be honest, I feel like we're just becoming slightly strangers. I knows he's busy with school and stuff but he hardly texts back sometimes he doesn't answer until that night. I've been doing my own school work so I know he's coming from but yeah.

Zayn and Gemma are dating again, she's on birth control but she never told her mom, I didn't tell mine, I didn't even tell Harry and he didn't like that, or Louis. Louis has a girlfriend. Yep. You read that right, he's now dating a girl called Eleanor Calder.

I've met her, shes pretty. She also knows that Louis was gay, and I know they haven't had sex yet. He said she had slept around a lot and he hadn't had sex with a girl ever so he's pretty much a virgin.

So yeah, everything's been pretty boring. I got dressed into jeans and Harry's hoodie, deciding to put on my pink converses. I sigh at myself in the shower, tucking hair behind my ears. I go downstairs, walking into the kitchen. I check my phone, seeing messages from a few of my friends but I didn't see one from Harry.

I can't help but feel a little bit sad about it, he's my boyfriend and he didn't even message me.

"Morning," I hear my dad as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," I murmur and open the fridge without looking at him but yawning instead. I hear him walk over to me, before I feel arms wrapping around me and a kiss to my head makes me confused as ever.

What I was expecting to be my dad, was actually Harry, hugging me from behind. His tattooed arms wrapped around my chest, his brown hair brushing against my cheek, his scent was just incredible and I missed it. I pull away and turn around, a huge smile crawling on my cheeks. "Hi baby," he grins back.

"Harry!" I jump up onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He hugs me back, stumbling back so he leans on the counter.