chapter thirteen

Harry Styles"Harry!" I hear my name being called

Harry Styles
"Harry!" I hear my name being called. I lift my head up from the couch I was laying on, listening for it again. I stand up and furrow my brows. "Harry!" I hear it again. I go upstairs slightly fast, hearing Lex sound a bit panicked.

"Lex?" I furrow my brows and I hear her from the bathroom. "Are you okay?" I knock on the door.

"Can you come in here?" she says and I slowly open the door, sticking my head in the bathroom. I see her sitting on the toilet and she waves me over. I walk over to her and close the door behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, giving her space but still being in the bathroom.

She stutters. "I—I got my period," she says very softly, keeping her eyes on me.

Oh.

I widen my eyes a little. I had no fucking idea what to do about this, she's never had a period with me. I know what it is, I didn't know what to do or how to help. I hate the fact that females have to go through all of this, periods, pregnancy, childbirth, all of it.

"Oh," I whisper.

"I don't have anything,"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, I haven't had my period in over a year and a half, I was told I would hardly get it," she shrugs.

"Do you have a hard period?"

"I dunno, I haven't had one in over a year," she says which makes me understand clearer.

"I—I don't know what to do," I admit.

"I know, I just...can you drive us to the nearest store?" she pouts.

"Of course baby," I agree instantly. "You tell me when you're ready and we'll go," I cup her jaw and peck her lips which makes her nods. I pout and slowly walk out as she whines to herself.

I close the door and breathe out through my nose, I hear her doing something in there before she flushed the toilet, I go to the room and change from my sweatpants to my jeans, she walks in as I put my belt on.

"Periods are a pain in my ass," she falls on the bed with a huff. "Can I wear your clothes?"

"What's mine is yours," I nod, tossing her my hoodie which she nuzzles into. I change my shirt and she sits up, crawling over to me.

"Why are you so hot?" she bites her lip, rubbing her hands down my chest as I sling a brown flannel over my shoulders. She runs her finger down my chest, smirking.

I watch as she stands high on her knees on the bed, holding my neck. I furrow my brows at her sudden act as she sticks her tongue out and drags it down the valley of my chest down my butterfly tattoo, flexing her tongue and going down my abs.

My abs flex as she does it.

"You're such a turn on,"

"I know," she smirks. On my v-line her lips press to it in a parted lip kiss which makes me meet eyes with her, through her eyelashes. She sucks on it harshly which makes me gasp, my skin being pulled into her mouth as her tongue circles over the skin too the wet it in her warm saliva and my head tosses back. She bites on it and I bite my lip.

When she pulls back, a hickey was on my v-line and her lips were swollen. "Now we should go," she stands up and puts the hoodie I gave her on. I just stare at her and bite my lip, slowly doing my buttons up, leaving four undone like always. She keeps keeps leggings on, putting her vans on while I put my converses on.

**

After about a twenty minute drive, we got to the nearest store and parked the car. She held my hand as we got there, and we went down the aisle that had the lot.

She brought me over to the feminine products, still holding my hand as I scan the shelves of the 200 products there. It was like having the spice girls. They're were mini, regular, max, super and max super, whatever those mean.

She got a small box of tampons, her cheeks red like always. The box was pink. had swirls on it like marble - it was pretty for a tampon box. I bought them, I said I would, and I wouldn't let her pay for them.

When we drove home, she was getting tired, I could see it in her eyes. She almost fell asleep in the car but didn't. And when we got home, she raced to the bathroom, I waited in the bedroom, assuming she'd want to stay in here for a while.

When she came back, she kicked off her vans and laid on the bed. I got out of my clothes, changing into sweatpants and a hoodie, then when I laid with her, she was clinging to me and curled up in a ball, her head digging into my chest but I felt so bad that my baby was in pain.

Then she was out like a light switch, something was exhausting her. I was on the verge of sleeping until mom, Robin and Gemma came home, mom coming in here to ask me something.

"Shh," I motion but don't say anything.

"Did you have another fight?" she whispers.

"No, she's just tired," I mouth and she just nods.

"Did she cut your hair?"

I nod softly. "It looks good," she smiles.

"Thank you," I mouth which makes her very quietly close the door. I close my eyes and rub her head softly, kissing her forehead. She breathes silently and peacefully which makes me smile from it, thinking how I got so lucky.

I could easily fall asleep right now, I wanted to as well. The way she's curled up into me, hugging me and her warmth was making me feel so good and I wanted to sleep with her.

I sigh softly and close my eyes, breathing softly in sync to her and gently stroking her back as she grunts a little in her sleep which made my heart melt with how cute she sleeps.

Her eyes peacefully closed, lips shut, her nose twitches sometimes and her cheek squished up a little sometimes, just everything about her makes me wanna be with her for the rest of my life.

I've actually thought about us in the future before, having kids and being married to her. I saw us married and we had a son with another baby in the way, I don't know why I thought about it but it's like a carousel dream.

It's like I'm stuck on it and can't get off it.

I really just wonder if our lives would be like that, together happily, married with kids. Would she even want something like that? It's quiet stupid to think about at our ages but honestly, it always comes into my mind, and there isn't anything I can do to even get her out of my mind — She's just in it all the time, even if we're older and in the future.

//
🤷‍♀️🫶