chapter eight

Alexis PierceHe pulls his sweatpants down and I reach into his boxers, feeling him hard so when I pull him out, he stands up between us

Alexis Pierce
He pulls his sweatpants down and I reach into his boxers, feeling him hard so when I pull him out, he stands up between us. He grunts and bites his lip, I take his base in my hand and slide my hand up and down his shaft, seeing precum roll down his tip.

I stick my tongue out and start from his base, licking my way up to his tip. He watches me closely, I take him in my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat and I hear him inhale, which made me feel a tingle shoot to my clit.

I suck on his shaft, my cheeks suction in onto him which makes his lips part as he feels the pleasure. "Fuck," he groans, gripping his knees. I pull away and suck on his tip, his eyes meeting with mine through my eyelashes.

I feel precum roll down onto my tongue, getting swept away by it which makes him groan. I let him curve down my throat, my throat tightens around him and I moan, which makes him throw his head back as I gag on him too.

Saliva rolls down his shaft to his base, his chest heaving. "Fuck sakes Lex," he breathes out. "I wanna fuck your mouth so bad," he whines which makes a indescribable tingle shoot to my clit and I whine on him too.

I speed up, bobbing my head on him faster but always being sure not to graze my teeth on him. I suck on him as I bob my head up and down on him, making him gasp a moan, tossing his head back.

I groan too, gagging so my eyes water and more precum drips down my throat. Even that tastes nice.
He pants, grabbing my ponytail and wrapping his hand around it so he can control my pace. "Fucking hell Lex," he breathes out.

He pushes my head down, I grab his knees as he makes my head go down on his length, my eyes screwing shut and I he gasps at how much I was taking. "Don't take anymore then you can't," he pants but I just shake my head softly to not hurt him and slide my head down his shaft again.

"Lex, stop, you'll throw up," he says when I almost make it to his base. I open my eyes and see how much I had actually taken before I screw my eyes shut and finally feel my brink and gag which makes him pull my head away but I suck on his tip, batting my eyes innocently at him.

"You almost took all of me," he breathes out. "Fuck,"

I pull away completely. "Is that okay?" I whisper and he nods, swallowing.

"Don't throw up and don't take more then you can,"

"I'm not, I can take that much of you,"

His eyes widen. "Really?"

"Truly," I nod with a grin. I take him back in my mouth, sucking on him so he shudders, grabbing my hair again.

"Okay then, do it again," he said. I swallow on him and sink my mouth onto him again, he goes past my throat and I don't gag, keep going down and a moan slips from his lips. "Fuck me," he whines. I take him almost fully again before I pull away and suck his tip before bobbing my head on him again.

"Good girl," he praises which sends another shudder down my spine and the back of my throat throbs. I normally bob my head up and down on him, moaning as I do so, his pants and moans fill the room.

"Lex," he whines. "Your mouth feels so good around me baby," he praises again, making me roll my eyes closed. I keep going, moaning on him again, which made him pant and moan as he feels the pleasure, my tongue swirling around his tip.

"I'm close already fuck," he whines.

I just nod softly, sucking on his tip. I hope he finishes quickly so I can actually ask him about Gemma and what we're actually doing today. He looks down at me, my eyes focused on his abs that were flexing as I worked him with my mouth.

When I gaged on him again, he tossed his head back, bit his lip and moaned, I felt my mouth fill up with his confines, making me swallow them instantly as more fills my mouth. He gasps and looks down, I suck his tip before pulling away completely, tucking him back into his boxers.

"Fuck me, you do that so well," he pants, I wipe my mouth and jump back up into his lap, kissing him. He falls back onto the bed and grabs my hips as I grab his jaw, holding it open so I saw his perfect teeth and his cherry tongue. I use one hand to hold his jaw open and another to collect all my hair on one side before I roll my tongue around in my mouth.

He flicks his eyes over me and I spit into his mouth, it pools on his tongue and I close his mouth, knowing he's gonna taste himself. I smirk and bite down on his lip, pulling it and letting go so it slaps on his gums.

I lean down to kiss him and that's when the door opens.

"So that's what's taking so long," Gemma breathes out, we just keep kissing, not caring she's there. "So can I go with you?" Our lips smack over her and a grunt falls from his lips, making me shove my tongue into his mouth so he can taste himself on it too.

He puts his hands on my ass, my hips dropping to straddle his lap instead, hands still grabbing my ass though. He rolls us over, still not caring that Gemma's probably watching this right now but I don't care. We were right next to the pillows right now so when I pull away from his lips I kiss his neck.

"Get out Gemma," he breathes out, I suck on the side that was giving me access. "Please?" he whispers.

"Where's are you two going?" she asks as I bite on his neck, a staggered grunt falljng from his lips.

"I dunno yet, away from everyone,"

"Can I come? I'm bored, Lex said she'd ask you,"

I grab his hair his eyes boring into Gemma's. "Fine. You're gonna be third wheeling and I don't care,"

"Neither," she shrugs, looking at me because I could feel it. I slowly pull away and meet eyes with Harry who kisses me once, with a smile and crawls off me and I sit up, tucking hair behind my ear.

"Oh, hello," she smiles sarcastically, Harry pushing her out and closes the door again.

"God she's annoying," he huffs.

"I know," I snicker. "I guess that's our cue though," I shrug, standing up and going over to the dressers and pulling clothes out.

//
this is bad LMAO