chapter twenty one

Alexis PierceHarry eventually work up around nine, I was just watching TV with Anne and Gemma

Alexis Pierce
Harry eventually work up around nine, I was just watching TV with Anne and Gemma. They had plans to leave at 10 and be back before dinner which gives Harry and I a long time together.

When that time came, I was balled in a corner on the couch, Harry looking at me a few times. I just stared at the TV, unsure of what's playing but I didn't even care.

He pulls my ankle so my leg was flat, then the other which gets my attention. He crawls above me on all fours, my body turning so I lay on my back. "What is wrong, baby?" he whispers, I flick my eyes over his face. "Ever since I told you about Anna..you've been weird,"

"It my birth control," I shrug, murmuring.

"You came off it for this reason, love,"

"It's just making me feel weird," I shrug.

"Well...what do you feel like doing?" he asks. I shrug.

"I don't know," I huff. He leans down and kisses me. I, in habit kiss his back but he then kisses down to my neck. I swallow and turn my head away from him so he has more room. "I don't want to do anything," I continue to murmur. He runs his tongue over my neck, my lip soon being bitten.

"C'mon..." he pushes. "There has to be something," he whispers on my neck. I don't answer, just letting him kissing my neck. "Lex," he whines, pulling away.

"What?" I say blankly, showing no emotion.

I wasn't going to tell him I was scared to have sex again, the condoms he has to use are thinner and have a higher chance of breaking and I don't want to risk it. But I also knew I'd have to give in at one point.

He sighs through his nose and closes his eyes. "I know what your thinking," he whispers and I don't answer. "You're scared to have sex with me because you're not on birth control, am I right?"

I shake my head, crossing my arms. But I stop and close my eyes, sighing and decide to nod softly. "I brought condoms," he whispers.

"Non-latex?"

"Non-latex," he nods. "And it's a brand I trust,"

"What is the brand?"

"Skyn, I used to use them before I found the Durex ones," he whispers. "We don't have too, I'm just saying,"

"I don't do much," I murmured, shrugging. "You do it all,"

"Exactly," he grins, hoping I'll say yes. "And..there's no one here," he pushes again.

"You just want to fuck me," I roll my eyes.

"Well...We only had sex a day after your period finished, then you got your birth control taken out," he states. "So,"

I chuckle but roll my eyes. "You're so annoying,"

"Is that a yes?"

"You said you'd never ask for sex,"