chapter ten

Harry StylesI took Gemma and Lex to a small bakery, I felt like I was taking them out, not taking Lex out and Gem just following along

Harry Styles
I took Gemma and Lex to a small bakery, I felt like I was taking them out, not taking Lex out and Gem just following along. She really wasn't talking to me, even on the way back she sat in the back of the car.

Now that pissed me off greatly.

I could hear her laughing with Gemma, whispering things which made them both snicker and it was annoying to drive home with. I know they just became friends again but oh my god, having her mad at me makes me mad because I didn't do anything.

"Lex," I say to her before she just closes the door to Gemma's room. I clench my fist and groan, tossing my head back. I pad downstairs, mom looking up at me.

"Hey H, how was your day?"

"Fucking awful," I huff and fall onto the couch. She furrows her brows, and sits forward a little.

"What happened?" she asks. "Are you okay?"

"Lex is mad at me again," I sigh, running hands through my hair.

"Oh, why?"

"Good fucking question," I sigh, she winced at the words I chose. "I know why but I'm not saying,"

"That's okay," she understands which makes me smile. "I get it,"

I just sigh, closing my eyes and huffing. I hear them laughing in her room and it just makes me to myself. "Are you both okay?"

"I think so, I dunno," I sigh. "She thinks I did something but I didn't do it," I shake my head.

"Oh," she says softly. "Can you prove to her you didn't?"

"I already did but I don't think she believes me,"

"This is your second fight...in two days,"

"I know," I whine. "It's bad...but we always work it out but, I just wanna talk to her but she's giving me the silent treatment, hanging out with Gemma,"

She sighs too. "If she's with Gemma, you have to leave her, Harry. They haven't been together in a very long time so they probably have a lot to catch up on, okay?"

"I know that too," I whisper. "Which is why I haven't done anything to talk to her yet,"

"Just give her time, whatever it is, can't be that bad, she'll forgive you like always,"

It's never always she just forgives me, we both realise that we both had a way and that we were both right in a way but in the end, we just drop everything and work it out together and it works.

But I don't know how else to prove that it's not my condom, Niall even said it was his but I can't prove that. I would never cheat on her, and I hope she never does with me.

It was just the other day we were talking about trust and she's gonna break it because she doesn't believe me, she's not showing it but I know damn well she doesn't.