chapter eighteen

Harry StylesYesterday was a blur

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry Styles
Yesterday was a blur.

We all just spent the day cleaning, packing the car and only having what need out for the night. We were up early the next morning which my mom made the beds perfectly and made sure our room was to her standards. Then we were in the car, on our way back home, and I know for a fact that Louos is going to see Lex, I know it.

I only have a week left with her until I go to college, meaning I'm going to spend as much time with her as possible. My college was just a few hours away but it's still not close enough to see her everyday.

I rub her thigh and softly hum the song that was playing as she was passed right out, her head resting on the window with her hand propping her head up. her other hand was on her lap, resting there softly.

She looked so cute.

Her appointment for getting the car taken out was tonight as well so she had a lot to do today. I was gonna go with her to the doctors and then I was gonna see Louis as well. Getting closer to home, I was tired from the trip but we had fun, well I did.

We had sex in the hot tub.

I grin to myself just thinking about it. I followed moms car, shifting to get comfortable in my seat. Her eyes peeling open. She yawns and stretches, smacking her lips. "Morning baby," I rasp which makes her smile happily.

She yawns, scrunching her face up and rolling her wrist in a circle. "Hi," she whispers. "Are we home?" she asks as I pull into the street.

"Mhm," I nod, rubbing her thigh.

"I was asleep the whole time?"

"It's okay baby,"

"But — no,"

"You were tired baby, it's perfectly fine," I squeeze her thigh, pulling into the side of the road near her house.

"You were by yourself the whole trip," she pouts.

"I had my thoughts," I shrug, finding it fine that she was asleep. "I promise, O would've woken you up—"

"You should have," she pouts. "I'm so sorry,"

"It's fine baby, c'mon, I'll help get your stuff out," he open the door in sync to her and walk to the backseat, grabbing her bag and throwing it over my shoulder as she gets her pillow, walking up to the door.

"Lex!" Ava screams, her mom opening the door.

"Av," she smiles, kneeling down and hugging her.

"Hi Harry," her mom smiles at me.

"Hi Lauren," I smile back. She smiles and Lex stands back up straight with Ava on her hip, pillow by her side.

"Hi mom," she smiles.

"Hey Lex, how was it?"

"Good," she smiles softly.

"There's something for you upstairs,"

my best friends brother 2 || h.s ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें