chapter seven

Alexis Pierce

Alexis Pierce

Harry and I were good now, everything was settled between us. We made up yesterday, went out for a little bit just for a drive, and then we came home for dinner which everyone was hesitant to talk because they heard us arguing and didn't want to say anything.

Then we had sex again, I initiated it and he let it happen of course. But now, we were walking downstairs, Anne and Gemma sitting at the table, eating toast and drinking tea and they both smile at us when we walk in.

"Morning you two," Anne smiles as I sit at a chair, Harry walking into the kitchen in sweatpants.

"Morning," I smile.

"Better today, are we?" she asks me softly.

"Much," I nod with a sigh. What surprises me is when Gemma moves a seat over to sit next to me, Harry noticing this and widening his eyes a little.

"Can we talk?" she whispers.

I furrow my brows. "Um...sure?" I blink.

"After breakfast," she says and I nod, confused as ever but nod anyway. Harry came back with tea in a mug, placing it down in front of me and kissing my head which made me look up at him with a smile. He smiles back and leans down to kiss me softly, keeping it short before he sits down at the end of the table.

He reaches under the table and takes my thigh in his hand, sipping on his tea. I smile and look at him as I take a sip from mine, our eyes meet and I can't help but giggle making him smile behind the porcelain cup.

He squeezes my thigh, I take another sip of the tea. Gemma and Anne start a small conversation but I just stare at Harry, his leg shuffling closer to mine. I snicker and put my foot on his knee, taking another sip of the tea. He smirks, running his hand up my foot, up to my leg, and reaching over to my thigh which makes me grab his hand and shake my head.

"Harry," I warn in a whisper and he just shrugs, saying that he's not doing anything without saying it.  I roll my eyes and sip at the tea, looking around. I feel his root right on my lap, he plays with the teabag in the cup and I look down at my lap. "What are you doing?" I mouth to him.

"You tell me," he mouths back and shrugs, winking with a smirk that makes me bite my lip. I shake my head and grab his ankle, pushing it off my lap. He just takes a sip of his tea, shaking his head. "You wanna play that way?" he mouths and I nod, bravely.

He just nods slowly, drinking the rest of his tea quickly. He stands up, putting his cup in the sink and Anne just smiles at him as she's now about to do the dishes.

"Can we talk now?" Gem asks.

"Yeah, just gotta finish this," I stand up, pushing my chair in as I drink the rest of my tea and hand the cup to Anne. Harry comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck.