chapter twenty six

Alexis PierceHarry turned his phone off because his calls are going straight to voicemail

Alexis Pierce
Harry turned his phone off because his calls are going straight to voicemail. He isn't answering me, and he left here about five hours ago, making it about ten at night.

I had a shower to take my mind off things, then going into my room to change into shorts and my cropped shirt, sitting at my vanity to put moisturiser, chapstick and some body spray, putting my hair into two braids.

I then got into bed and watched Romeo And Juliet, and I got about half an hour in before my window opened, my head snapping to it. Harry stumbles through the window, falling on the floor which made me widen my eyes at the thump, pausing the movie.

"Harry?" I whisper as he stood up. He turned to me, walking over and falling over my on the bed, hitting his head on the wall.

"Ow," he whispered. I could smell cigarettes and or weed on his hoodie, which made me instantly know he's been smoking. I don't mind if he has a cigarette or two every joe and again, but how he was back when we first started dating was to much.

"Harry," I grunt as he lays his stomach on mine.

"Shh," he whispers, resting his forehead on my ear. "Harrys trying to sleep," he soothes, rubbing my lip with his thumb. "Who is Harry?"

I furrow my brows instantly. "Is that someone I should know about?" he then asks.

"That's you, dimwit," I roll my eyes.

"I'm a Harry?" he lifts his head up.

"Yes," I nod. He stands up but stumbles backwards and falls on his ass. He groans and falls onto his back, my eyes widening. "Harry!" I whisper shout, getting on my knees next to him. "What is wrong with you?"

"I can't see," he whines, covering his eyes. I move the light closer and he moves his hands, letting me see his bloodshot eyes, blinking swiftly.

He's high, and drunk.

"Fuck you," I whisper. "Harry, I told you not to do this!" I whine in a whisper.

"You don't tell me what to do, you're controlling sometimes, I wanted to get high with my friends, so what—!"

I cover his mouth as he continues to mumble.

"I have a right too, I haven't been high in ages and I miss the feeling, don't tell me what to do. I don't want you seeing Louis anymore, is that going to stop you? No, so why should you saying that stop me,"

"Because, me being friends with Louis doesn't put me on death bed," I grit. How could he say that? I don't ask for much.

"Face it, you're always telling me what to do,"

"So you don't get yourself killed by overdosing,"

"Maybe I wanna overdose sometimes,"

I freeze.

"Why would you say that? How could you say that?"

"Because they're are days where I'm like, 'I wanna get high but my girlfriend won't let me, hmm, oh well, she comes first'," he rolls his eyes, still laying down.

"Maybe there's a reason I don't want you to," I stand up. "I'm just trying to help you, you don't need to get pissy at me. Just leave,"

"No," he sits up.

"Harry," I warn. "I said leave, I can't argue with you,"

"I'm not leaving,"

"Harry, I mean it," I grit. "Just leave before I lose my shit at you,"

"I wanna watch that," he pushes. "Because if it proves my point then that's all I care about,"

My eyes drop. "Get out of my room, I was fine until you showed up out of nowhere,"

"You knew I was coming, I said I would,"

"I said don't bother, take my advice,"

He shakes his head. "Fine, sit there,"

I get into my bed, closing my lid of my laptop and sitting it on the floor, he lays back down, staring up at the roof. If he won't leave then I guess he can sleep on the floor. His choice.

I hear him hum a song that was so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I sigh loudly so he hears, hoping he will shut up. "Harry, I swear. Shut up," I roll over to face him on the floor.

"So what if I got high and drunk with my friends," he huffs.

"You said-"

He stands up in one quick motion and kisses me to cut me off, he holds the back of my neck so I couldn't move. He pulls away slowly, giving me a taste of about a hundred different things. "Do you wanna get high with me?"

I stare at him. I hadn't been high before. But the only thing I could think to say was; "You're already high,"

"I know...smart ass," he rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to do cocaine," I whisper, shaking my head.

"I would never offer you cocaine, and I hope you will never do it," he says normally.

"What is the drug?"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a brown looking cigarette with green stuff stuffed tightly in it. "It's just weed," he whispers. I look at him through my eyebrows and he meets eyes with me.

I didn't know what to do, did I really want to get high with him?

"It doesn't hurt and it won't kill you," he convinces. I swallow. "I won't let anything bad happen to you baby, it's nothing bad, you certainly don't have to do it,"

"Promise?" I hold my pinkie out. He snickers at my childness and wraps his pinkie around mine, bringing our hands to his lips.

"I promise," he kisses them and with that in order, I nod softly. He smiles and takes my hand, softly padding to the door of my room.

I open it and down the hall silently, he stays close behind me as we go downstairs. "How did you get here?" I whisper softly.

"My car," he jingles his keys in his hoodie pocket.

"Shh!" I grab his hand to stop him. "Can we go in your car?"

"Can we fuck in it too?" he bats his eyelashes at me with a smirk, I just stare but furrow my brows. "C'mon," he whines. "It's been forever,"

"It's been like...five days," I roll my eyes.

"You'll be horny when you're high too," he whines. "It'll feel even better when you're high,"

"Fine, you need to get a condom,"

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out one of his new condoms and grins. "What else have you got in your pockets?" I ask.

He pulls out a lighter, his keys, the condom, the joint, his wallet and his phone. "Jesus Harry," I shake my head. He snickers, taking me to the front door.

"I'm always prepared," he whispers on my ear as I slowly unlock the door. I open it and we stand out of the house, which I close the door quietly again.

His car was parked on the side of the curb, we walk up the front yard and to his car, he unlocks it and I get in it, he does too, closing the doors.

He turns to face me. "I'll show you what to do,"

//
harry's house release date.