chapter twenty three

Harry Styles"Harry," she whispers so angelic to me, my eyes peeling open to see her big blue eyes looking into mine

Harry Styles
"Harry," she whispers so angelic to me, my eyes peeling open to see her big blue eyes looking into mine. I smile and attempt to shuffle closer, but clearly fail when her stomach is the thing that I couldn't get past.

I widen my eyes and double look at her stomach that was bulging, her top tight on it. "What?" she rubs it as I continue to stare.

I stutter. "A—Are you...p-pregnant?"

"Yeah?" she laughs. "Of course I am...are you okay?" I sit up, I was wearing my black boxers like normal, same with her but she also had a tight white top on.

I was so confused.

"This is our baby, Harry, our little boy," she whispers. She touches my hand and her touch felt the same it calmed me instantly. She pulls my hand to her stomach, placing it on there.

Her stomach was hard, it felt like there was a baby in there. But it felt...right to have my hand here. She bites her lip, pulling my hand to another part of her stomach where movement was visible. When my hand was put there, I felt my heart melt.

I looked up at her when I feel the baby kicking right where my hand was, a smile grew on my cheeks. She smiles too, but I wonder how this must feel considering it's inside of her. "Lex.." I whisper.

"He's ours," she smiles. I lean over and close the gap to kiss her, my hand still on her stomach. "I can't wait to meet him,"

"Me either," I smile. I could easily get used to seeing her pregnant with our baby, and I'm excited for it—

My eyes pop open with my chest frozen and my head shot up. I was alone in my bed but I was still in shock. I sit up and grab my phone instantly, opening to text Lex.

Me: morning my love xx

As I sent it I realised it was only 7am and this was the earliest I had woken up. What was that dream?

That's the second time I had one of those.

Was this really a sign? Was this going to happen for us? I didn't know but last time I had this dream I was shaken up by it for the rest of the day. I looked around to see my room a mess, clothes and shit was everywhere, my bedside table was a mess as well.

I took Lex home last night and I remember face timing her but the rest of it is a blur. I must have fallen asleep and she might have too. I rub my eyes and decide that I was awake now and I wasn't going to go back to sleep anytime soon.

I walk out my room in my boxers, going across the hall to the bathroom, taking a fresh towel out the cupboards, locking myself in there. I rub my eyes as I turn the water on, then stretching.

I look at myself in the mirror and run a hand through my ready-to-be-washed hair. I yawn and take my boxers off, walking into the hot water pouring from the spout.