chapter nine

Harry Styles We get into the car, Gemma in the back for some weird reason she wanted to come, Alexis next to me in leggings and a cropped shirt and she's never looked hotter

Harry Styles
We get into the car, Gemma in the back for some weird reason she wanted to come, Alexis next to me in leggings and a cropped shirt and she's never looked hotter. I grab her thigh, driving with one hand to somewhere away from the house.

I literally had a sex dream about her this morning, I was pressing against her and everything. I panicked because she hadn't actually seen me have one before so I knew I had to get rid of it before she woke up. But of course Robin was awake so when I went to the bathroom, he just had to say morning and shit so I had to act half asleep and then race to the bathroom. I literally came, but I was still hard. I went back upstairs where she had only rolled over so when I got back into the room, she cuddled right into me like nothing was even there. So I fell back asleep, like nothing happened and we just continued our normal day.

"Where are we going?" Lex whispers, The Neighbourhood playing through the speakers.

"I dunno, wherever we want," I shrug, changing the gears quickly, putting my hand back on her thigh. She plays with my rings, humming the song. I squeeze her thigh and she giggles, whispering my name.

"You're literally disgusting you two," Gemma scoffs, rolling her eyes which makes me look over the seat.

"What?" I furrow my brows, flicking my eyes to Gemma in the mirror.

"There's a condom back here," she scrunches her nose up, I see Lex eyes widen and I freeze.

"Fuck, don't touch that, that's like...old," I shake my head but I just see Lex turn her head slowly out the window, sliding her knee out of my grip.

"Literally gross, great you decided to start using condoms again, but that's disgusting, hide it better god,"

I don't even use a condom with her, that either has to be over a year old. She looks out the windows  alone with her thoughts, I flick my eyes over her a few times. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she mutters.

"Yes there is," I say, shaking my head.

"There's literally not," she shakes her head, seeming ruder than usual.

"Where did you find the condom? And how do you know it's a condom?"

"It looks like it because of the tissue and the fact it's under your seat," she says. I know it is, but I know what Lex is thinking and I can't have her thinking like that because it's not true, that's incredibly old.

"I thought I cleaned my whole car out?" I whisper to myself, furrowing my brows as I drive.

"Anyway, can I drive on the way back?" Gemma says from the back.

"I don't have L plates," I say, she can't drive without them on and I don't want Lex to sit by herself in the back.

"But why?"