chapter thirty three

Harry StylesToday is the day I get to see Lex, for the first time in a week, and I have missed her so much

Harry Styles
Today is the day I get to see Lex, for the first time in a week, and I have missed her so much. College started the other day, we had a day to get settled with our new dorm members, and we're just used to the idea. My dorm members are like my friends at home, except one is a nerd.

Jacob is the one that's like me, he too has a girlfriend but she's on campus too. He's tall with black hair, tattoos, and brown eyes, he's studying technology designs.

Brandon is the nerd. He has blonde hair, brown eyes and braces and loves to do our work for us because he just finishes his assignments in five minutes after getting them.

They all know about Lex, and she's met them on face time and she likes them both. But as I expected, she's worried about other girls on campus hitting on me but I told her that I don't care about the other girls, that she's the only one I care about.

But I drove down to see them today, Lex is excited that she went over to ours and I was around the corner. Seeing Lex again will be good for my mental health because I miss her so much.

As I pull up the curb, the door opens and Lex runs across the lawn as I get out, she jumps up on me making me hug her back. I squeeze her and bend over but she stays wrapped around me tightly. "Hey baby," I look down at her.

She snickers. "Hi," she pouts. "I missed you,"

"I missed you so much," I smash my lips against hers. Her lips were just as soft as I remember them.

"I missed you more," I close the door and carry her to the door of the house, putting her down when we walk in.

"Harry!" mom grins, her eye lighting up.

"Hi mom," I smile, hugging her.

"Oh it's been so quiet without you," she gives me a squeeze.

Is that a good way...or bad way?

I just breathe out a smile, pulling away. She messes my hair up which makes me smile, Robin smiles at me. "Hi," I say.

"Hey," he smiles, nodding. "Good to see you,"

"Likewise," I nod, Lex taking my hand. "I'll be back,"

As I was walking upstairs with Lex, she turns around and pulls me in for another kiss, this time she places my hands on her hips, but me being me, I slide them to her ass, which through the leggings were easy to grab.

Our lips smack, I lift her leg up and hold it near my hip. Someone clears their throat which makes her and I stop. "Hello dear brother, that was a nice view," Gemma grins sarcastically.

"If it isn't my favourite sister," I smile.

"I'm your only sister," she says. I lean down to hug her softly and she hugs me back. "I did miss you," she whispers to me.