chapter thirty one

i know this sounds crazy, and yes i know another pregnant person, a pregnancy makes everything so dramatic though i swear.

Gemma StylesLex came with me to get the abortion, I didn't want to get one but it's the only way I can have a normal school life without this getting in the way

Gemma Styles
Lex came with me to get the abortion, I didn't want to get one but it's the only way I can have a normal school life without this getting in the way.

They did a quick ultrasound, confirming I was pregnant, and I was. There was a very small ball on the screen, they calmed me down and said that they would rather have someone less than four weeks along than fifteen weeks along.

They said that it's just a cell pretty much, they let me keep a ultrasound picture though. Lex took me there, on her p1's now so she could drive.

They told her to wait in the waiting room because I wouldn't be long. They brought me in, and changed me into a hospital gown, other girls in the waiting area.

It was silent in there, or girls were crying over this. I was very sad to think that my sex life turned into this, and I know some people have worse than I do. Zayn texted me while I was waiting and I couldn't do anything but freeze.

It's so hard to do this. Zayn once said our baby would be cute together, but I can't have this baby. After today, I'll actually have a chance of getting a better job, go to college and get good grades for my applications at schools.

I know I should tell Zayn, it's his baby and he deserves to know. But getting pregnant off my brothers best friend,  just makes me really regret ever not using a condom with Zayn. Harry would go absolutely ballistic if he knew I was ever pregnant, or that I ever got an abortion, or that Zayn and I had sex without a condom.

When it was my turn to go in, I shook with fear. They just told me what was going to happen, a nice nurse holding my hand and rubbing my hand with her thumb which was a nice touch.

I felt so bad all of a sudden, but she told me as I was getting the needle that'll put me to sleep, that she had aborted someone's baby when they were showing and everything, she absolutely hated it so much. So she's happy to have me here with nothing but a few cells, considering I was only really early on.

I was out after that, they got me to count backwards from ten and I don't remember anything except for the number six. My eyes fell heavy, my ears ring and that's all I remember.

"Wanna be friends?" a girl with big blue eyes looked at me with a smile. I nodded instantly which made her grin. "I'm Alexis,"

"Gemma," I grin back.

"Don't worry," I whisper to Lex. "Harry will fix it," I assure her as I see Harry flipping my bike over, tightening the screws on the wheels.

"You look hilarious," I laugh as she puts on a sheet face mask which makes her laugh in sync to me.