Please Teach Us! *Edited 12/17/23*

"Um...hi?" Eve awkwardly greeted the three Beckett males.

"Hello Eve," Jeremiah also said awkwardly after breaking free of his stupor.

Kyle and Mason are still staring at Eve in shock on what they had just witnessed.

"So...I hadn't seen you guys in weeks. I didn't know that you will visit me today," Eve stated nervously.

"The boys had school," stated Jeremiah.

"Huh? School? This village has a school? I didn't know that," said Eve with a confused look.

"Yes, our village have only one school. I guess my wife hadn't mention it to you yet?"

"Not really. She only showed me some parts of the village when we toured around." She replied.

"So the boys are a bit behind in school, that is why we came to visit you now. The boys were busy with their studies," said Jeremiah.

"I see. Anyway, I apologize that I didn't greet you at the door. How do you know I was back here?" Eve asked.

"It's no worries Eve. After I knocked on your door a few times, we heard a lot of noises at the back of your house. We heard what sounded like hitting and yelling. We thought you needed help because it sounded like you were in trouble."

How do I sound like I was in trouble? Thought Eve, embarassed.

"Yeah!" Kyle suddenly piped up. "You were yelling out something like Hi Ya! a lot of times."

"Hi ya! Hi ya! Hi ya!" Mason cried out, unintentionally mocking Eve as he jumps up and down with his arms raised in the air.

Eve cringed at that.

I need to stop saying that sound! This is so embarrassing!

"So we rushed here and saw you...... doing some sort of excercises?" Jeremiah confusedly said, scratching his head which seems to be a habit of his.
"It kind of looks like fighting moves that I never seen before though. I don't think the knights of the empire train like that. And those blocks of wood...how can someone break 10 blocks in halves like that....?"

"A...ha...ha. It is fighting moves. What I was doing is called martial arts," admitted Eve nervously sweat breaking out from the back of her neck.

"Martial.....arts?" Jeremiah echoed her slowly and unsurely.

"Yeah, we saw you doing weird moves!" Kyle excitedly said. "But those moves look so cool! Are they really for fighting?!"

How long were they watching me practicing my martial arts? Evelina thought in a daze.

"I want to do it too!" Kyle suddenly declared with a raised hand. "I want to chop wooden blocks with my hands like you!" He did chopping motions with his hand in the air.

"Me too! Me too!" Mason agreed and copied the chopping motions like Kyle.

"It looks so awesome!" Kyle ran over to Eve and grabbed her hands. Mason followed suit.

"Please teach me!" Kyle pleaded, holding on to her tightly.

"Me too! Please teach me too!" Mason also pleaded, doing the same actions as Kyle.

"Please teach us!" Both boys said simultaneously.

Eve stared into space while the boys jumped up and down beside her.

What predicament have I gotten myself into?