Underground Cavern

The wolf now named Storm have officially became part of their group.

They continue on with their search for Healer Marick in the Kooky Forest. From the times the daytime turn into nights, and the nights turn into daytime, many days have passed. The 7 humans kept shouting his name and searched through every area in their sights. Storm follows the humans, just sniffing around to anything that caught his interest.

There is still no luck in finding the Honorable Healer.

"We still can't even find him!" Said Jon in frustration, ruthlessly cutting through the vines and branches in his way.

"We need to keep trying!" Said Eve, doing the same actions as him.

"You know at this point...I think it's best to assume that..."

"Please don't say what you are going to say Jon!" Eve told him warningly.

"Healer Marick is dead!" He suddenly shouted.

The others paused their trek upon hearing Jon's shout.

"No he is not!" Eve countered back angrily.

"He is! We have been out here for who knows how long! At this point, he  must be dead by now!"

"So what now huh Jon?! If you believe that, should we even continue forward?!"

"I think we should all head back and tell the village leader that the healer is  likely dead!"

"No, I don't want to do that! If he is dead, we should at least find his body!"

Seeing Eve and Jon going back and forth with their yelling, the others gave a nervous glance at each other.

"Are they arguing with each other?" Mason asked his brother.

"Seems like it." Answered Kyle.

"Hey guys!" Melody called out the two who continues to argue about the fate of Healer Marick.

"Guys!"

"We should continue to keep looking for Healer Marick! I would do that no matter what you say Jon!"

"No! We should go back and leave this forest! The further we go, the more danger we will be in! I'm sorry that I am being a jerk right now, but we need to face the reality!"

"We can't just leave with nothing to confirm what happened to him!"

"I rather prioritize our safety over looking for a corpse!"

"Guys! Enough with the lover's quarrel and calm down!" Melody interrupted them.

"We are not lovers!" Jon and Eve yelled at Melody simultaneously.

"Not yet, but that's not important right now! We all need to make a decision! Should we go forward or go back?!"

Silence. Even Storm is quiet, sitting on his haunches besides the standing humans.

"Let's all decide now!" Said Eve. "Raised your hands if you are in favor of continuing to find Healer Marick!"

The ones that raised their hands are Eve's students: Kyle, Mason, and Julia.