Training Begins *Edited 12/17/23*

At the Beckett's House, the boy's room

"I wonder when our parents will return, they are taking so long," Kyle said to Mason.

"D-do you think they will let us t-train will Eve?" Mason asked. ( Mason still stutters but he will grow out of it)

"I don't know, I hope so."

"I feel sleepy....b-but I want to wait for our parents," Mason said tiredly.

"Just go to sleep Mason, I'll wake you up when our parents come back.

It was getting darker outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kyle ended up falling asleep too.

Both boys slept side by side with their legs tangled up in their blanket. They both slept in bliss, with Kyle drooling and Mason having a snot bubble like in animes.

Suddenly there are some knocks outside the door of their room.

"Wake up boys," their mother called outside the door," Wake up, I have someone waiting for you!"

"....huh?!" Both boys jolted awake and sat up suddenly.

"No time to be lazy! Chop chop! You are making her wait! Wash up, get dress, and come to the kitchen!" Arlene told them loudly.

The boys wordlessly rushed out of their bed to do what their mother says

"Mason, I feel like mother woke us up too early. It's not even a school day today." Kyle said tiredly.

"Yeah, I still feel sleepy...." Mason agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After they finished getting ready, the boys headed towards the kitchen. They saw their parents at the table and another person. Their face immediately lighten up when they saw a familiar face.

"Eve!" They shouted, running towards her.

"Hello boys," Eve greeted happily," I miss you guys."

"We miss you too!" The boys said back.

"Yes, it feels like forever since I came over to visit."

"Mother, why did you wake us up so early?" Kyle turn towards Arlene and asked.

Arlene took a sip of her morning tea then placed the cup back on the table.

"I woke you boys up early because it is high time you learn how to not sleep in," she said with a strict mom tone.

"But it's not a school day!" Kyle complained.

"I still feel sleepy!" Mason added.

"Well, Eve told me that she had to wake up early every time she does her training."

"Training....." Kyle muttered.

"T-training?!" Mason exclaimed.

"Does that mean.....mother...father....are you...?" Continued Kyle.

"Yes son," Jeremiah began to say,
"Your mother and I agreed to let you and Mason train with Eve."

"Yes, Eve told us everything about what her training entails, and waking up earlier than usual is part of it." Arlene added.

"And your training begins today," Eve said.

Kyle and Mason turn to look at each other in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

"Alright kiddos, let's start with some standard training. I want to see you both do 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats, and a 10 mile run!" Evelina started. ( Can you guess what I am referencing?)

After the three had breakfast at the Becketts house, they traveled back to Eve's house to train at her yard. The boys wanted to use the training dummies she had but Eve told them they have to start on the basic workout first.

Kyle and Mason just looked at her, not understanding what she just said.

"What is it?" Eve asked, seeing their looks of confusion.

"We don't know what those are," said Kyle.

"Oh."

Eve had to explain what situps, pushups, and squats are, as well as demonstrating it. The 10 mile run was running in circles around Eve's property.

But it seems 100 of each exercise is too much for the small boys, so it became 10 of each. They also couldn't do the 10 mile run yet so it became 1 mile.

"Okay, we can start small, it's better than nothing anyway," said Eve.

"We'll keep doing this to build your bodies."

Day 4

The first few days was just the boys building their small bodies. So far they have been doing the same exercises since Day 1 but increasing the amount for each.

So now they are on 30 situps, 30 pushups, and 30 squats. They are still doing the 1 mile run.

"Hmmm, I think we need more space, this area is not big enough for the three of us to utilize."

Day 10

On this day, the boys are now able to do at least 100 situps, 100 pushups, and 100 squats.

Eve had found an open field for the boys to run miles. The boys still needed to work on reaching the 10 mile goal.

"Ugh I feel exhausted," Kyle complained during their break sitting next to his brother on the grass, " I just ran 5 miles according to Eve. How many did you ran Mason?"

Mason, who was just nibbling on some sort of homemade energy bar Eve made, look up at Kyle.

"6."

"You gotta be kidding me."

Day 15

"Okay, I believe you guys are doing well with the basics. Next thing I will teach you are some hand-to-hand skills."

Kyle and Mason widened their eyes in excitement.

"You mean those martial arts that we saw you do before!" Kyle exclaimed.

"Yes, but as always, the basics come first. Like showing you how to properly throw a punch."

"I punched a boy before!" Kyle exclaimed proudly.

"Oh okay," said Eve in surprise.

"Oh y-yeah I remember!" Mason suddenly exclaimed, " The other boy was gonna h-hit me so Kyle hit him!"

Typical bullying among kids, Eve thought.

Four Months

I created little monsters! Eve thought in surprise, while blocking a kick with her lower arm and punch to her gut with hand.

The three seems to flying in the air with somersaults and flips. After four months of training, the boys absorbed the training she thrown at them like a sponge.

Eve kept blocking kicks, punches, and swipes from the boys in the open field.

"I see you boys have improved immensely, but you still couldn't land a single hit on me. Should I amp up your training more?"

"Just you wait, we will surely get a hit on you!" Kyle growled out.

"We will! Just wait and see!" Mason agreed in frustration.

Did Mason just lost his stutter?

Unaware of their surroundings, the three didn't know that they have an audience.

Further from the three on the field, hiding in some tall patches of grass was someone who had been witnessing their training for a while.

"I want to do that too," the figure said quietly to themself.