The Entity

"WHO DARES KILL MY GUARDIAN?!"

Hearing the booming voice, the 5 humans and wolf intantly froze.

Not a twitch a movement can be seen from them. It is as if some sort of pressure is forcing them to stay in place.

Who said that?! What's happening?! I can't turn my head to look what's behind me! Eve panicked in her head.

"I can't move!" She squeezed out, struggling against the heavy pressure.

"I can't either!" Kyle cried out.

"Me too!" " I can't move as well!" Mason and Julia also cried.

Storm growls.

She and her students have their backs turned, so they couldn't move their body to turn around. Healer Marick on the other hand...he has a very clear view of what was speaking to them seconds ago.

His eyes are so big that it seems it would pop out and drop to the ground. His jaw is also wide open as if to let out a scream. Instead he just stutters a few words.

"I-It's t-the Eye!" He stuttered out, utter fear lacing his voice.

"I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN! WHO DARES TO KILL MY GUARDIAN?!" The genderless voice boomed again, shaking the entire chamber they are in.

Eve and the kids tried to glance at each other, uncertain how they should answer the being that wrought absolute fear to their core without seeing it.

She have to quickly say something, or else they all will be annihilated without a proper battle.

"I did. I was the one that killed your guardian." She answered it in a controlled voice.

"IS THAT SO? WHO MAY YOU BE?"

"Evelina Loughton."

"EVELINA LOUGHTON? INTERESTING."

Eve felt something touching her shoulders then slid down her arm.

It felt like a tentacle.

She feels grossed out, but she couldn't even move her arm away.

Suddenly her arm was harshly wrapped around and she was forcefully turned to face whatever that was speaking to her.

Eve have finally face The Eye.

Seeing the creature's looks, she wants to rub her eyes to make sure she is actually seeing it right and it's not her imagination.

Because this entity almost exactly looks like Bill Cipher, a character from one of the cartoon masterpieces of the 21st century back on Earth.

Except it has a form of a large black triangle instead of yellow. It's huge eye with the black iris seems to overtake 90% of it's body. From behind it's back, it's shoots out shadowy tentacles; one of it still grabbing her arm. Lastly, there is no top hat on it's head, instead there is gray horns.

The sight made her voiceless. It really scared the wits out of her.

It's a more evil looking Bill Cipher.

The entity continues talking.

"EVELINA LOUGHTON YOU SAY?" With it's thin arms crossed, the entity floated closer to Eve's still form. A cold sweat forms behind her neck. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to.

"ISN'T YOUR NAME SUPPOSED TO BE EVELINA WINSTEAD?"

Eve gape her mouth in shock.

"I-" She started to say but coughed due to a combination of nervousness and fear.

Should she have decided to say the original villainess's full name instead of her own? This body is actually the original's own in the first place.

"I no longer want to associate myself with the Winsteads! How did you know I was one of them?! Who and what are you?! Let us go!" Eve yells and struggles to move.

The kids behind her also yells out to be released. Storm just barks continuously. The healer is more respectful and continues to plead with the entity.

"Oh great Eye, please let us go!" Healer Marick pleaded anxiously.

The entity tsked. "SO RUDE. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME THE WHOLE TRUTH. I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU EVELINA LOUGHTON, THE OTHERWORLDER."

Eve immediately paused in her struggle.

"What? Did you just say otherworlder?" She said in astonishment. Have she heard correctly?

"AS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS, I AM OMNI, THE DEMON OF DREAMS, NIGHTMARES, AND SIGHT." The demon got right at Eve's face.

"I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU, MISS EVE. YOU ARE NOT A NATURAL PART OF THIS WORLD. NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I AM, YOU SHOULD START SHOWING ME RESPECT."

Hearing what this being said, all the humans around became speechless.

Especially Eve, because it sounds like this entity, who calls itself Omni, knows everything about her.