Final Battle: Passed

Reminder: Omni has no gender.

Omni shook themself to get their bearings back. They got up from the rubble to face Eve again.

"You are strong," The demon commented, surprising Eve.

For a second, Eve thought the demon smiled in glee.

But any fleeting moment of relief vanished as Omni's next move sent shockwaves through the chamber. With a menacing growl, the demon gathered dark energy around itself, the very air crackling with malevolence.

Eve braced herself, her muscles tensing as she prepared for whatever Omni had in store. But nothing could have prepared her for what happened next.

With a sudden burst of power, Omni unleashed a torrent of dark energy, sending it hurtling towards Eve with lethal intent. The force of the attack was overwhelming, threatening to engulf Eve in its dark embrace and snuff out her newfound light.

Eve will not to back down. Drawing upon the wellspring of strength within her, she raised her hands and summoned a stone barrier to intercept Omni's assault. The clash of powers sent shockwaves rippling through the chamber, the very ground trembling beneath their feet.

For a moment, it seemed as though Eve's barrier might hold against Omni's relentless onslaught. But the demon's dark energy was relentless, pressing against Eve's defenses with unyielding force.

With a triumphant roar, Omni's attack broke through Eve's barrier, overwhelming her with its sheer power. Eve staggered backward, her vision swimming as the dark energy threatened to consume her.

But Eve refused to give up. With a defiant cry, she gathered the last reserves of her strength and unleashed a counterattack of her own, channeling all the power she had within her.

"ARHHHH!!!" She screams, unleashing everything she has.

She threw thousands of stone stakes towards Omni, she formed giant blocks from all sides of crush the demon, she even send "waves" of giant rocks and debris.

All these things overwhelmed Omni, forcing the triangle demon to dodge every attack until they try to escape Eve's onslaught.

So the demon quickly runs, or "floated" away.

"COME BACK HERE OMNI!!" Eve roars angrily.

With speed she never knew she had, Eve chases after this world's Bill Cipher.

As she pursues the demon, Eve tries to catch Omni by forming stone traps or confinements to imprison them.

But to no avail, Omni was able to evade her at every turn, slipping through Eve's stone traps with an otherworldly grace. Despite her best efforts, the demon seemed to elude her at every twist and turn of the cavern, leaving Eve frustrated and exhausted as she continued her relentless pursuit.

Having enough, Eve finally snaps.

With a primal roar echoing through the cavern, Eve taps into the deepest depths of her power, calling forth the very essence of the earth itself. The ground beneath her trembles and groans as she channels her energy, veins of raw power pulsating through the rock and soil.With a force of will that shakes the very foundations of the chamber, Eve commands the earth to rise up against Omni with unparalleled ferocity. Massive pillars of stone erupt from the ground, reaching towards the ceiling with unstoppable force. But Eve's power doesn't stop there. With a flick of her wrist, she unexpectantly sends torrents of molten lava bursting forth from the depths of the earth, a river of fire that flows towards Omni with blistering heat and unstoppable fury. The cavern erupts into chaos as Eve's unleashed power wreaks havoc upon everything in its path. Rocks and debris fly through the air as the ground itself seems to quake with the force of Eve's onslaught.