Final Battle: Breaking Illusions

The shadowed person came closer with the knife; planning to stab Eve, but with her advanced senses due to her martial arts; she immediately wakes up. Just as the person was about to fatally stab her on the chest, Eve grabs their arm holding the knife and flipped the person onto the coffee table, twisting their arms behind their back. Eve was shocked when she saw that it was her brother James that tried to stab her.

"James, what are you trying to do?!" Said the disbelieving Eve.

"You must die Eve." Was all James said before he headbutted her to knock her own, making her disoriented. James proceeds with trying to stab her again.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"A-Asher, l-let go of me!" Mason choked out.

Asher sneered. "No can do Mason. Someone as useless as you need to die."

Mason desperately grabbed Asher's hands that's choking him, struggling to free himself. Surprisingly, Asher has a strong painful grip on him. From the corner of his eye, Mason spotted the pond. He suddenly have an idea.

The Beckett boy struggled more until he forcefully made himself and Asher tumble down.

Asher yelped in surprise, and the two fell into the pond with a splash.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Healer Marick's senses spiked and on instinct, he dodged the oncoming axe swung his way.

When he saw it was wife wielding the axe, he couldn't believe it.

"Ivana, what are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Marick yells out.

"That is exactly what I am doing dear." Ivana answered darkly and continues her attack by repeatedly swinging the axe.

Marick kept evading the weapon and ran to escape from his "wife".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kyle, Julia, and Storm couldn't find any place to hide. All around the cavern, there was nowhere to hid under or behind.

However, they found themselves in a chamber like no other they have seen.

As the three stopped their running and gasp for air as they had seemingly lost the black hands that were chasing them, they noticed something strange sitting in the middle of the chamber.

It looks like a circular body of water on the ground, but it's emitting a teal green glow.

The three sense some sort of power coming from it.

Kyle pointed at it. "What is that?"

"I don't know, it looks like water." Julia answered.

"Shall we take a closer look?"

Julia hesitated. "I don't know Kyle, water is not supposed to be that color."

"Come on Julia, it's just water as you said. Plus, I feel quite parched right now. Maybe if I took a sip, I will have the energy to run again."

"I said it looks like water. I don't think we should drink from it, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to take a closer look."

Kyle sighs. "Alright Julia. I just feel so thirsty right now."

As the two preteens headed towards the strange water, Storm didn't move from his spot and decided to keep watch for any danger.

Julia and Kyle stood at the edge, looking over the "water".

"I see nothing in there," said Kyle.

"I wonder if this is actually water or something else," said Julia. "What do you think Kyle?"