A Person of Brothel Village (Combined chs 12/17/23)

As the four continue their walk through the market, they suddenly felt their senses kick into overdrive.

They sense that someone has snuck up behind them.

Eve immediately turns around to face the person.

"Who the hell are you and the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Eve yelled coldly to the stranger.

She saw a average looking man with a shocked expression on his face. He had his hand outstretched towards her....a*s.

The man immediately brought his hand away and pretended to look around as if searching for someone.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were my companion! I see that you are not her so I will just be on my way," the man tried to excuse himself.

"No, you are not going anywhere! How dare you try to grab my a*s!" Eve grabbed his by the collar of his shirt before he attempts to run away. Her actions brought the market-goers attention towards them. It suddenly became quiet.

"I should report you to our village leader for what you attempt to do," growled out Eve threateningly to the man.

"W-wait! You can't do that! I didn't do anything to you!" The man tries to deny his actions.

"And you can't report me to your village leader because I am not even from your village!" Continued the man.

"Oh really? What village are you from?" Eve asked, again in a cold tone.

"I am from Brothel Village!" The man answers......proudly.

Eve gave a snort of disgust.

"Let me guess...it's a village of perverts like you," she stated, still clenching his shirt collar.

"Hey! You may be famous but I won't stand for that insult! Let go of me or I will report to my village leader about your assault!" The man yelled and tried to squirm out of her grip.

"You can't report me to your village leader because I am not even from your village!" Eve threw the guy's own words back with a sneer and dropped the guy unceremoniously to the ground.

"Gah!" The guy yelped in pain. He then struggles to stand upright with trembling legs.

"How dare you treat me this way!" The guy instead of leaving her alone fisted his hand and tried to throw a punch at her.

Her 3 students were watching the scene earlier, confident that Eve can handle the situation. Now they are just shocked at the audacity of the man attempting to harm their teacher.

Seeing the guy swung his fist, Eve is prepared to defend herself.

But the man's arm was caught in someone else's grip.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Said a new voice.

Eve gasped in surprise at the appearance of a familiar person.

"Jon!" She exclaimed, surprised but happy to see him here.

"Eve," Jon greeted, still holding the guy's arm in his grasp.

"What is going on here?"

"This guy here tried to harass me," Eve answered him, surprised that he save her from getting hit.

"This pervert said he is from Brothel Village," Julia chimed in.

"He got mad that his village got insulted and tried to hit Eve," Kyle added.

"Is that so..." Jon tightens his grip on the man painfully.

The guy tried to shake his arm away but Jon's grip is too strong. Then, the guy decided to swing his free arm towards Jon's face, but Jon easily caught it with his other hand.

Then in a blur, Jon had both of the guy's arms behind his back.

"Let go off me you brute!" The guy yelled angrily, struggling in vain.

"No can do my man. You just tried to harm a person. I am not taking any risks," said Jon.

"Hector! Hector! Help me!" The guy screamed out, calling someone's name unexpectedly.

At this point, all the other villagers in the vicinity stopped what they are doing and watched the spectacle before them. Finally, some entertainment.

"Hector, come over here and help me!!!" The man continues to scream his lungs out.

"Mark! I'm coming just what is going on here?!" An older looking man pushes through the crowd and came towards the group who are the center of the drama.

"I am being disrespected right now! Get this guy off me brother!" The man now named Mark demanded, struggling to free himself from Jon's like a lunatic.

"You there! Let go off my brother!" The guy named Hector pointed out his finger and orders Jon with a furious expression.

"Again, no." Jon said calmly like it is another normal day for him with an expressionless face.

"Why not?! If you don't I will report you!" Hector's face started to turn red.

"Your brother just tried to hit a very important person of our village. She is someone who our leader considers very special. There are many witnesses around to back up our claim," answered Jon.

Hector looks around and saw many angry villagers glaring threateningly at him and Mark. He turn back to Jon.

"Y-you- ugh! Please let go of my brother! How about I offer you something in return as compensation for you not to report us?" Hector asked with a nervous sweat, rubbing his hands together. He really doesn't want to get into trouble with any authorities.

Jon turn back to Eve.

"What do you think?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Eve unexpectedly blushed when Jon looked at her. He just looked very handsome at the moment being unaffected by the desperately struggling man in his grip.

"You know, it's not a big deal. I think they will understand the warning, I will see what he wants to offer me," said Eve, deciding to be cool with it.

"You don't want to report them?" Jon asked with a scowl.

"I just don't want to deal with something insignificant because it will give me a headache. Besides, I can handle them if they tried anything," Eve explained.

Mark nodded at Eve's explanation like a bobble-head.

"See, listen to the lady. Now can you please unhand me now?" Mark pleaded.

Still with a scowl on his face, Jon pushed the guy away from his person in disgust. The guy, Mark stumbled but Jon suddenly grabbed his shirt collar and make Mark face him again.

"If you tried to harm her or anyone else within our village, mark my words I will report you or beat you up myself," Jon threatened.

Mark gulped but nodded in agreement. Jon let's go off his shirt and Mark immediately shuffles away towards his brother.

"Now, what are you offering?" Jon asked Hector.

Hector shakily pointed towards a direction.

"W-we can go to my stall." Hector stammered out.