POWERFUL

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

. • ° ☆ ° • .

the willing,
destiny guides them.
the unwilling,
destiny drags them.
- seneca

. • ° ☆ ° • .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A thousand years ago

The Original Witch Esther Mikaelson turned her children into vampires after losing her youngest child Henrik Mikaelson because of wolves on a full moon.

She couldn't bear to lose another child.

So she made them immortal.

While immortality protected her other children from death. It brought horrible side effects.

The sun became their enemy.

The neighbors that once welcomed them with open arms closed their doors.

The wood from the white oak could kill them.

The plant that grew at the end of the tree became toxic to them.

So they found a solution...

They wore rings and any other jewelry that has a special stone that protects them from the sun.

They have to get invited into a house.

They burned down the tree and and learned more about the plants.

Another side effect from becoming a vampire.

The worst of all...

the Bloodlust, a strong hunger, a very strong urge for human blood.

While everyone made their first kill, since they couldn't control it, being newly turned vampires, Esther's biggest secret was revealed.

Niklaus wasn't Mikeal's son, he was her werewolf lover's son.

Niklaus Mikaelson was half vampire and half werewolf, a hybrid.

The deadliest kind of all.

Esther knew that her son will become a ruthless, reckless and impulsive killer. She tried to create something that keeps his humanity alive, a soulmate bond.

But when she tried to preform this spell to create such bond, she found out that his soul was already bonded to someone.

He was apart of a special prophecy.

The day Niklaus Mikaelson was born to every single thing that led to this moment was destinated.

A soulmate and a werewolf mate bond was created between the Original Hybrid and the Supernatural Queen.

Start: 29/05/2022
End: 20/04/2024

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DISCLAIMER !

~> I do not own anything besides my original character Melody and the other characters, that I am going to add with their plots. Everything and everyone else belongs to it's rightful owner.

~> The layout is inspired by -ripperstxfan, so the credit goes to her.

~> All the GIFs that are in the chapters, are from Pinterest, so the credit goes to the rightful owners.

~> English is not my first language so be aware of spelling mistakes or wrong grammar.

~> This book contains mature topics, language and detailed sexual content. So read at your own risk !!

~> Trigger Warnings: death, witch craft, murder, abuse, panic attacks, abandonment issue, survivor's guilt, grief, blood.
Please take care your mental health into consideration before you read this book.

~> I won't be following much of the show's storyline. It is an AU story. I will change a lot of things so please don't be rude about it when I am changing things. I am taking my time to create and write my own ideas.

~> Hateful comments will be deleted and you will be blocked.

~> This is a SLOW BURN even though that they are soulmates, they are not going to jump in a relationship the second they meet each other.

~> Copyright: all rights reserved. Please do not copy, translate or reproduce.

~> I hope you enjoy this story and welcome to Melody's journey :)

Book 1 in the ALWAYS&FOREVER series
The Vampire Diaries (sesaon 2 - 4)

Book 1 in the ALWAYS&FOREVER seriesThe Vampire Diaries (sesaon 2 - 4)