22. welcome back to mystic falls

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Melody wakes up with a groan. She rubs her eyes and sits up. Another groan leaves her lips, her neck hurts pretty bad, from the uncomfortable position she was in.

She looks to her left and sees Rebekah and Hayley slowly waking up.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Rebekah asks.

"Ah you are all finally awake. We arrive in 15 minutes in Mystic Falls" Klaus answers with a smile.

"Wait what?!?" all the girls yell at the same time.

Klaus serves a little, not having excepected that outburst. Stefan had a mini heart attack because of that.

"If you would stop yelling than I could tell you how we got here. When you all passed out on the couch, me and Stefan took you to the car and we drove to Mystic Falls because the house for the hybrids is ready and Elijah and Lena miss you all" Klaus replies.

"Wait Elijah and Lena are here?" Rebekah asks with an excited expression.

"Yes they are" Klaus responds with a small smile. He can't wait to have his family whole again.

After those 15 minutes they arrive at the Marshall Household because the Mikaelson Mansion isn't done quite yet.

The hybrids moved into the house next to the Mansion and started training, how to fight, drinking vervain so they can't be compelled and controlling their blood lust. The Wolf grounding them, so it is easier for the hybrids to control it.

The girls practically leap out of the car before Klaus can stop the engine.

The Marshall twins run to their mom and engulf her into a big hug.

"We missed you mom" the twins say into her shoulder.

"I missed you too, my sweet girls"

Rebekah runs to her brother and engulfs him into a big hug with a beaming smile. Elijah returns the smile and he spins her around. She squeals and laughs. Klaus has a smile on his face, seeing his family together.

They separate and Rebekah comes to hug Lena and the twins hug Elijah.

Stefan stands beside him. He can't comprehend how the ruthless Originals are able to look like a normal family.

Yes they killed people but so did he and they made a very good deal considering Elena. He is greatful that he has his friend back.

"I am so happy to see you Elijah" Rebekah says, tears are gathering in her eyes.

"I am going back home but I will call you later" Stefan says to Klaus and he nods.

Stefan vamp speeds away.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan walks to his house and opens the door. He walks in and sees Elena sitting their with Damon.