11. the sun and the moon curse

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Alaric's apartment

Katherine wakes up and sees a warlock casting a spell on someone sitting in a chair.

She can see two vases, one is full of blood, the other is empty and knocked over on its side.

Katherine now realizes that it's Alaric that is in the chair. He opens his eyes and gets up.

The warlock bends down in a bow.

Katherine is confused and gets up slowly.

'Alaric' sensing some movement, turns around and sees her.

"Alaric?" Katherine asks, being wary of what is happening.

A creepy smile crosses Alaric's face. Sensing something is definitely wrong, she rushes over to the door but an invisible force prevents her from exiting.

Alaric slowly walks over to her and says, "Zdravei, Katerina"

He takes her face in his hands.

"I have missed you.

"Klaus" Katherine says full of fear of what is going to happen. Klaric smiles widely at her.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Klaric opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts while Katherine is tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaric questions in a disgusted tone. He turns around and shows Katherine the shirts.

"Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better" Katherine replies in a fake calm tone.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"Not anymore Damon tried to use the dagger kill Elijah but something happened and it got prevented. They were really secretive about it"

"Well then I need to find out what it was, considering you are useless on that matter"

"Don't forget that Jenna broke up with"

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it"

He gets closer to her and touches her face. She jumps, afraid.

"Oh, so jumpy" Klaric says amused.
"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know" Katherine whimpers.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me" Klaric compells her.

"Lena is in town with Elijah. She was trying to help Bonnie with something"

"Lena is in town?!" Klaric asks in disbelief.